• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm not sure if others pointing out softs matter, but since I've been coming close to the line of claiming I'll do it anyways.

I am indeed a rolecop and used my ability on Pen last night.
If that really is the case then I should reconsider Johnny's response as a misunderstanding on my part. In hindsight it's possible that I didn't get a role due to no one boosting me (did the same happen to Ezlo?), so right now I'm confused more than anything. But as far as your claim goes, it's the most concrete evidence that we have about overlapping roles because no wolf would lie about such a thing. I feel more comfortable knowing that.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If that really is the case then I should reconsider Johnny's response as a misunderstanding on my part. In hindsight it's possible that I didn't get a role due to no one boosting me (did the same happen to Ezlo?), so right now I'm confused more than anything. But as far as your claim goes, it's the most concrete evidence that we have about overlapping roles because no wolf would lie about such a thing. I feel more comfortable knowing that.
You may be onto something here. It's true that Ezlo wasn't boosted by anyone either.
Here's an easy way to answer that.
@Pika_pika42 you weren't boosted at all either. Do All Might's statements make sense to you?

@Pika_pika42 you weren't boosted at all either. Do All Might's statements make sense to you?
See, when I submitted my role request and got a Vanilla role in return, I was kinda bummed tbh, but I didn't know the reason. Later, I came to know that if nobody boosts you, you become a vanilla, which held true in my case. But, the theory regarding that multiple people cannot get the same role kinda falls flat if Minish's claim is to be believed.

Also, Role Cop is a common scum role, so I can see either of them being a part of the mafia team. Since, Minish came out openly with their claim, that looks more believable and makes Pen look suspicious.

Vote: Pen

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

That's why I was trying to say that people who didn't get boosted didn't get their roles. But you seemed pretty sure about the first come first serve thing.

Tbh, I'm gonna feel pretty bad if Pen is town. Because a lot of this isn't really something he can defend against. But I was actually a bit suspicious of him before the day started because I felt like a rolecop with 2 shots could be likely mafia. Since mafia would most likely gravitate towards that role from the list. I even had the thought after I chose it myself that it wasn't the most useful for town, so probably not a great choice.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think Pendio has 5 votes and All Might has 3. Not sure what you mean by "lack of strong alternatives" since if one person voting Pendio changes their mind they'll tie the wagons.
I thought it was like 5-2-2, but that's just off the top of my head without checking anything.

Pen

The game is on!
I don't feel like there's much I can do now save for prepare for my end. I will point out one thing though, in a game that very likely contains both Trackers and Watchers, why would I risk lying about who I targeted? From the start of this game I was under the impression that there's no limit to how many players can be a certain role. Maybe there is a limit though idk. Anyway, I'm just a lowly Stunfisk with a mafia tingle.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
By my math:

Pen: 5 (Morbid Minish, Max1996ZD, ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Pika)
All Might: 1 (DekuNut)
ExLight: 2 (Moe the Moblin, giri)

@ExLight how is that a strong alternative wagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom