• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Unvote
Vote: Pendio

I'm willing to lynch either Rubik or Pendio, and I don't like how All Might's wagon is growing up so quickly without any evidence that he might not be telling the truth.
I think Im going to stick with
Vote: All Might
For the moment. I find it highly unlikely that Johnny specifically told you the role you wanted was taken, especially if nobody has come in to confirm that it's a thing they heard too after I questioned it.
If anyone else comes in and even implies that it's likely that such an event did occur, I will remove my vote, but that's my sticking point right now.
@DekuNut , why did you vote allmight?

Pen

The game is on!
I've really been thinking but I can't for the life of me figure out what Minish's role could be (not that I would say it out loud even if I did), so I have no clue as to how she can be so sure of whatever she's sure of. But I really want to survive just one more day and if Minish is Town there's probably a pretty good chance she's right with her suspicion. Seeing as I know that I'm Town, that would mean there's possibly a decent chance All Might isn't.

Vote: All Might

To reiterate I vote this way because I don't want my last night action to go to waste and because I'm choosing to trust Minish's theory for now.

Pen

The game is on!
one shots should claim any potential results tbh

You can't really claim a result without also claiming what role you have.

I don't think any of that needs elaboration.
I'm surprised you're not more concerned with the fact that I haven't said anything about the current topic of discussion :eyes:

Maybe I'm just stupid. If I'm the only one who would like more explanation on that post then don't bother.

I don't feel the need to rush anyone right now. Especially not someone like you, whom I'm sure would share your thoughts eventually anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom