• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also... honestly, while Ex's list is helpful, there are far too many assumptions to base stuff off of that. Town could've boosted scum. Scum couldve boosted town. Scum couldve lied about their boost target. Honestly it's all circumstantial and seems idiotic to focus on it.
That said, after reading the rest of the pages since I last spoke, I have become more suspicious of All Might. I somehow dont believe his VT claim, since he was both "late to the party" (in his own words), implying that he didnt choose a role and claims that Johnny told him that the role he already wanted was taken, which not only doesn't fit with how I interpret the setup, but also just seems like a weird thing for a mod to tell a player.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Town could've boosted scum.
I considered that godangit smh

Scum couldve boosted town
yea, I agree with this
I explained part of the reason why I find it unlikely tho

Scum couldve lied about their boost target
People would've (or at least they should've) pointed it out that their number of shots didn't match what we have from the list
doesn't really matter since the flip tells how many shot the person originally had, so if anyone lied they might get caught

Honestly it's all circumstantial and seems idiotic to focus on it.
d-deku...?
:kawaii:

Rubik Pen
Pika_pika42 Max
Pen Rubik
MorbidMinish funnier
Doc Minish
funnier6 None
ExLight Max
Spiritual Mask Salesman Pen
giri Rubik
Ezlo ???
Max1996ZD Ex
All Might Doc
DekuNut SMS
Moe the Moblin Deku

Ok, so with the updated thingie I think All Might is telling the truth because there are no boosting connecting him to other suspicious players. Although that misunderstanding needs to be kept in mind in case it turna out to be a real slip.

funnier is quite proud of his honesty, so I don’t see why he would lie about him not boosting anyone, so it’s not really a dead end like I was saying D1 (lmao it actually makes three players look better).

With the remaining players, if everyone is telling the truth (and if we theorized the mechanics correctly), then Max/Pika/ExLight, and Rubik/Pendio/SMS or Deku or giri, seem to be the viable scum teams.

I’m clearly not scum, so that should make Max and Pika look somewhat better. I’m fine if yall want to persue lynch me to verify that but I’d rather not, mkay?

I’m Townreading Moe because his plan sounds Towny enough, and his boost vote doesn’t close any circle. Although I’m pretty sure (no, I don’t have mechanical info supporting this) that he’s lying about being a vanilla.

tl; dr
Basically Pen and Rubik seem to be the main scum. I’ll ISO them later, but for now gut feeling says Rubik, so

Unvote
Vote: Rubik
Assuming your theory is correct, looks like either ExLight-Max or Rubik-Pen are part of the scum team.
Also why are you clearly not scum? In case I missed something, which has a large chance of happening tbh.

We have Ezlo who flipped vanilla because he wasn't boosted presumably, so why would you be pretty sure Moe who also wasn't boosted, is vanilla?
Well, I was not going to claim this in case Mafia wouldn't know and waste a kill on me but I think the mafia must have figured it by now and knowing that this doesn't waste a claim slot, I am a Vanilla Townie, so the theory that people who didn't receive a boost turned into Vanilla Townie (or Mafia Goon, if they got that alignment) probably holds true.
This is one of the reason why I am not much invested in this game and refused to read many pages.

Because my alignment is Town :`v`:
Not sure what you expected me to say

I don’t have mechanical info to prove it, if that’s what you meant
Ah ok, you meant cleared to yourself. I thought you were claiming to be a cleared townie and I missed how you were cleared. Sorry for the confusion.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I considered that godangit smh

yea, I agree with this
I explained part of the reason why I find it unlikely tho

People would've (or at least they should've) pointed it out that their number of shots didn't match what we have from the list
doesn't really matter since the flip tells how many shot the person originally had, so if anyone lied they might get caught

d-deku...?
:kawaii:
You talked about it, but still a lot of what you took from the list just fits what the list says to the T.
Besides, if any inconsistencies show up, it could very well be attributed to the still-unknown choice of Ezlo, or even to us simply not understanding the game's setup, as a lot of that still seems to be unclear and not quite understood by most of us, so we could even be wrong about a lot of that. There's lots of leeway to get around lies.

Pen

The game is on!
He was heavy on the Ezlo lynch d1 (which I know some others were too). He had two people boost him, one of those being SMS who you seem to possibly have reason to suspect? There are other reasons I want to keep to myself for the time being, but yes there is reason to be suspicious of Pen.

I explained quite clearly yesterday my reasons for believing Ezlo was scum and I thought the reasons were perfectly solid. Of course it's a shame we were wrong about him, but we did what we could with the information we had. Besides, the case on Ezlo was the only real case there was yesterday. There weren't really any other solid lynches to push for. At least in my mind. Ezlo was the only one suspicious enough. Based on the votes yesterday I think many will agree on that.

And yes, I was boosted twice before the game began. I count myself lucky in that regard and I wish that fact won't lead to me getting lynched because I would love to give the Town my all before I die. Also, if you have other reasons for suspecting me, Minish, I would love for you to share them because what you've got on me right now isn't really anything I can defend myself against since it's either something that lots of other people did, or something that was totally out of my own control.

@Rubik @Pen
what do you think about each other

I haven't gotten too much of a read on Rubik as of yet. He wasn't all that active yesterday and if I recall he made most of his posts after the voting had already closed so it was hard for me to get a good read. His play style this game does seem rather passive though. That's one thing I've kinda noticed. Like, I haven't seen him really make any moves. Though it might be too early in the game to really tell. I don't know if it's alignment indicative one way or the other.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Mmm, so with the amount of vanillas claiming it might be likely that there aren't overlapping roles, right? I mentioned this earlier and it didn't create any discussion. Let's say someone else had funnier's role, for example, do we buy that, or is it unlikely?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Mmm, so with the amount of vanillas claiming it might be likely that there aren't overlapping roles, right? I mentioned this earlier and it didn't create any discussion. Let's say someone else had funnier's role, for example, do we buy that, or is it unlikely?
If All Might is telling the truth, we might buy it. Although some roles could have duplicates and some not.
If he’s not, then no, we might not buy it.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pen can you say who you targeted last night? You don't have to say what you did or anything, just a target.

Well, as it happens I targeted funnier. I know how it might look knowing this in combination with funnier being dead but my role is not a killing role. From all perspectives but mine I'm sure I probably look pretty suspicious right now and I can't blame anyone for thinking that, but I have another shot left of my ability and I'd like to use it to aid the Town for another day. If you want to lynch me to ease your mind or to get info I wouldn't mind biting the dust from tomorrow's lynch, once all the shots of my ability have been used up, because depending on my next target I could provide us with some very useful information.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll just say that we should lynch one of All Might or Pen today. One of them has to be lying, I believe. I know I've been pretty cryptic about this, but it's a bit difficult to explain. But if All Might is town Pen is almost certainly scum, and if Pen is town than All Might is likely scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom