• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fiance loves football (soccer) much and hè recently started with a new team and he is the ref. I'm watching him right now. He started his first match today. So even though I hate football I support my fiance

My second most favourite YouTuber killed me in a Minecraft minigame, then replied to my Twitter post about it. Aaahhhh.

I started the day as a depressed piece of ****, but someone tagged me in some wholesome memes completely unprompted and then this happened.

I also saw a couple of foxes after I went for a midnight run. I ran till my lungs hurt and it felt good.

My sleep still isn't sorted out, but I'm feeling good atm. A good contrast from the last few days, where I've cried myself to sleep haha.

I start my job today, traditionally call centres for mobile phone companies like EE have a habit of going wrong for me, this difference with this one is that it isn't for a mobile phone company so things should be less complex and slower/easier going.

None of that changes the fact I get freaked out when talking on the phone, so I really hope I can keep it together. It's hard for me to keep myself together even when I'm at home doing what I want so I have no idea how this is going to go.

Need the money though.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I can't wrap my head around the fact that I have a big possibility of seeing BotW2 again in less than 2 months.

Every day I wake up now, I am so happy. I think: "1 less day of wait."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom