• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you spend rainy days?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Rain makes me feel depressed so if it’s a day where I don’t have any plans (which is rare these days) I sit in bed and feel like crap. If I have to go outside I just do what I gotta do and struggle through the damp feeling of being caught in the rain. I hate umbrellas though because I’m tall and everyone holds their umbrella right at my eye level so I have to be really careful.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Rain is soothing. I enjoy the sound of it pounding outside, so I usually open my window until it gets cold. Sometimes I also like to go for walks in the rain, but I'm also perfectly happy staying inside and enjoying the soothing soundtrack.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It never rains long enough to do something to pass the time until it stops. I usually just smile when I see it raining and enjoy the sounds as I continue doing whatever it was I was doing before I noticed. I like rain, unless I have to go out in it. (but that's not the point of the thread.) I enjoy listening to it, but I don't usually do anything special when it's raining.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I try to maximize the comfort level. Rainy days are exclusively indoors for me so I bump up the heat, get wrapped up and just play video games, read, whatever in the comfort of my own bed. When the energy comes, I get up and make food and immediately back to bed. Rain is just a comfy weather for me especially at night. The noise is a great sleep aid.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Usually I just spend it the way I normally spend sunny days, which is inside doing things like playing games or watching TV, lol. I definitely don't mind the rain, though. As long as it isn't like a torrential downpour, then I don't mind walking around outside from time to time with the rain coming down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom