• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Kart Ultimate

Most of us want Mario Kart 9, the Mario Kart IP is on our minds recently with the release of Mario Kart Tour for mobile devices and its making us thirsty.

For many fans, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has been the pinnacle of the series and many fans are wondering how Nintendo is going to top it.

Many fans want a Smash Kart type affair where the game would be opened up to a roster where every Nintendo IP is welcome.

While I think Smash Kart is a gamble of long odds, I wouldn't necessarily rule out something like a Mario Kart All Stars...

Or better yet; Mario Kart Ultimate.

Just like Smash Bros Ultimate, do you think a Mario Kart Ultimate title would be appreciated by fans and excite the masses and sell well?

Would collecting every track, racer, Kart, piece of music, mode and item be something you'd like to see in a Mario Kart Ultimate?

Or do you want something new?

Quin

Disaster Master
As long as the next game is something new I'm fine with it. We just got mario kart 8 twice so now is not the time for a best of compilation.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
If we don't get characters from other series, I'd certainly like to see more vehicles. The blue falcon works really well as a kart, and I think things like the arwing and warp star could be other great additions.

I get people being against adding in outside characters, but I don't see too much harm. I get annoyed when older characters get cut for no reason (why isn't Diddy in 8???), and I don't think a few characters like Fox McCloud or Captain Falcon would be bad. Link works fine in the game, and I feel like he's the most out of place as far as outsiders go.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I would prefer to see a new Mario kart, maybe another double dash style one since joycons favor two player quite a bit
I'm also not a fan of the sheer mass of customization in carts, would prefer if that stayed strictly cosmetic

I would love a Mario Kart Ultimate in the sense that a modern version of EVERY previous course, kart/bike, character, and item was brought back. I personally wasn't a huge fan of 8's character roster. The koopalings are cool, but Mario Kart Wii's cast has always felt more fun and diverse. Sure, there are a lot of characters back from Wii in 8, but I guess I just wanted a better variety. Koopa Troopa, Bowser Jr, Dry Bowser and Bowser were plenty for me on the Koopa front.

I'd also like new stuff added of course, especially tracks, but yeah... Give me more characters from Mario in addition to what we have already, perhaps skins for each of the characters kinda like in Smash. But yeah! Bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom