• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I forgot to collect some heart pieces and poe souls in twilight princess and forgot which one they are. :eek::eek::eek:
Have to check heart piece locations from the beginning :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
(would the fortune teller tell the locations of heart pieces? asking this cos I don't wanna waste my rupees On

I changed my answer on an assignment last second, and my original answer was right. :ananger: I AM ANGEREY
Happened to me a LOT of times! Now you've learned the right answer.
HALLELUJAH!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Homework, specifically Spanish.

The fact I have to take Spanish or a foreign language at all just to even get a bachelor's is sort of a waste of my time. Really? I'm going into physics. Don't you think it's a better use of my time to take physics classes and math classes? **** that's actually relevant in what I'm getting my degree in?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Homework, specifically Spanish.

The fact I have to take Spanish or a foreign language at all just to even get a bachelor's is sort of a waste of my time. Really? I'm going into physics. Don't you think it's a better use of my time to take physics classes and math classes? **** that's actually relevant in what I'm getting my degree in?
yore a science student?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Everytime the last few days i've gone to cook, my foods either under or over cooked, the damn time for is right off, as i leave it in for half hour and boom undercooked, half hour next day overcooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom