• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Updated the queue and moved musicfan's game down to the on-hold list. Let me know if everything seems in order.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Updated the queue and moved musicfan's game down to the on-hold list. Let me know if everything seems in order.
The second half of this year's crossover event is ready to begin after Hero's game concludes. It will be hosted by Lone-Garurumon and DarthWolf. I spoke with Pen already and he's fine with it getting priority. As for Axle, I don't know how to track him down.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
The second half of this year's crossover event is ready to begin after Hero's game concludes. It will be hosted by Lone-Garurumon and DarthWolf. I spoke with Pen already and he's fine with it getting priority. As for Axle, I don't know how to track him down.
Aight, cool. What should I put it down as?

I would like to host a game themed around Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. It is from 9 to 40 players (I don't expect it to get anywhere near 20) depending on interest.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
>one month later
I would like to host a game themed around Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. It is from 9 to 40 players (I don't expect it to get anywhere near 20) depending on interest.
I placed your theme in the small games queue for now. If it reaches the capacity to be considered a "large" game then I'll update it.
Wow another fire emblem game classic

I want to host a game too
Lemme know what the theme/size will be and I'll add it. =]

PS. Guys, please let me know if the current large queue looks right. I noticed that Tristen's Canadian Mafia got moved ahead but I didn't want to unnecessarily cut the games that were still above it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom