• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Much longer than anyone asked for, but:
What made me happy today is listening to twenty one pilots. No matter how I feel before, once I turn on their music, my mood is instantly lifted. Their songs make me happy because somebody else gets it. They understand, and turned it into art. The thought is beautiful, and always makes me happier than before. Plus, the songs sound happy, so even if I don't think about the lyrics, the music itself is "happy". For a few minutes, I can focus on the music, instead of what I was thinking about before.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The new defender in Rainbow Six Siege is Ned Flanders role playing as James Bond

rainbow-six-siege-phantom-sight-warden-900x506.png

Ninja

Well well well
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
B533ABC1-3E0E-4C72-A7D7-47BF8A0F4CE3.jpeg

Knowing it's the weekend, now I can sleep in. :party::party::party:.

Had a terrible dream last night about my cat dying, happy to see her alive and well this morning.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Being in the wrap-up phase of Project Ragnarok. All that remains is to do the final data gathering and determine deployment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom