• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don’t know how, and take no credit in winning.

If Krow hadn’t been a miller, I don’t think we could have pulled it off.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
alright, glad that's figured out.

Good game everyone! I wish things had turned out differently, like me voting for Doc instead of sunfan haha
I do think the game shouldn't have been called until *actual* parity but that's not really a huge deal since they likely would have gone for pen

hey I played my role really well, I gave 3 items to 3 townies :D

I don't recall bringing up your alignment past game (which ironically you keep doing to me), and I thought your day one was scummy. It was day one, we didn't have a lot to go off of? I don't see how I'm at fault for that. And, I'm going to address this now, but you keep citing my activity from last game as alignment indicative. But last game I started town, got lynched for this, and then replaced mafia. Sure, it's not helpful, but :shrugs:.

For today's lynch, I think I'd be most comfortable with a SMS, Pen, or Storma lynch. I think I already gave some explanations earlier for Pen and SMS. I'm leaning towards lynching SMS because his vote on SunFan, who I think has been acting extremely pro-town. Honestly my number two after Krow. And Storma for reasons LG mentioned linking he and Pen, which I thought were really good points.

Vote SMS
Hopefully I can get a bus going, because I don't want to even try to jump on the Sunfan wagon in any reality.

I just wanted to point out here that Doc scum slipped and said he was bussing SMS but no one still alive noticed. I found that funny.

i feel terrible for not letting town lynch scum but at least i caught the serial killer lmao

(it's not enough i still feel personally responsible for town loss umu)
It wasn't your fault
You were right on storma for the wrong reasons, and lynching people who don't line up to their meta is the right thing to do.
Your read was good, we just needed to find a wolf instead and there was no way of differentiating.

Pen

The game is on!
Interesting endgame for sure! I had a lot of fun playing through this game. :D Ultimately I'd say it was the lasn night phase that screwed the Town over due to the unhelpful information we gained due to the miller. Otherwise I think we could have probably taken home the victory. Anyway, congratulations to the Mafia! And well played everyone. Again, this was a really fun game to be a part of. Thanks for creating the setup and hosting it, funnier! And thanks for forcing me to play. :P The one thing that could've made the game more enjoyable would have been if the overal activity had been higher. GG WP ^^

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Even after I died, this game was a lot of fun to watch. Sorry @Doc and @Spiritual Mask Salesman I thought y'all were doomed after my death. Because I figured focus would turn to you all then. Which it did for a bit, but then things just seemed to work in your favor. So good job at pushing through what looked like a loss and winning it for us. This win was on you all, I'm just glad I got to help with flavor stuff.

And good job town. I think a lot of people played a really good game and did a great job of looking townie. Any win in this game would've been a great one (except for Storma for killing me, jk he actually didn't play a bad sk game).

Oh, and thanks for hosting @funnier6. It was fun talking flavor with you, and I can't wait for part 2! :D

funnier6

Courage~
Here’s some night actions as an apppetizer.

Night actions:

Sms: role block ALIT smoking in
Doc: Poison Krow
ALIT: send message to Minish
Moe: give grappling hook to Flora
Flora: protect Krow
Krow: block ALIT
HoT: bodyguard Mido
Pendio: check Moe
LG: send message to Krow

Night 2

ALIT: send message to Moe
Sms: block Krow
LG: Send message to ALIT
Moe: Send Lockpick to Krow
Pendio: check ALIT
Flora: Kill ALIT
Storma: Kill Minish
Krow: Block Minish
Minish: Shred ALIT

Night 3:

Krow: Track Pendio
Pendio: Check sms
Moe: noisy shoes to sunfan
LG: message to sms
Sunfan: busdrive sms and Krow
Sms: roleblock Krow
Doc: kill LG

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Here’s some night actions as an apppetizer.

Night actions:

Sms: role block ALIT smoking in
ALIT: send message to Minish
Moe: give grappling hook to Flora
Flora: protect Krow
Krow: block ALIT
HoT: bodyguard Mido
Pendio: check Moe
LG: send message to Krow

Night 2

ALIT: send message to Moe
Sms: block Krow