• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pendio tried investigating me, but actually investigated Krow instead and the result was false. In any scenario there are only 2 scum and Krow must be a Mafioso.

Oh good lord, i'm tired of this nonsense. It's a Krow is obvs scum, but lets look for his partner before we vote situation huh?

Unvote

Vote: Krow

I'm retiring from Mafia after this game, I just can't deal with the sheer ignorance of this situation. The scum are just trolling at this point and it's going nowhere.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Oh good lord, i'm tired of this nonsense. It's a Krow is obvs scum, but lets look for his partner before we vote situation huh?

Unvote

I'm retiring from Mafia after this game, I just can't deal with the sheer ignorance of this situation. The scum are just trolling at this point and it's going nowhere.
nobody is being ignorant we're just being cautious

Pen

The game is on!
Yhe sheer fact that Pen is "sure" I am scum and cannot find another way I can't be, yet hasn't voted for me is baffling.

I've just seeing chilling, but sure, I can vote you.

This type of behaviour, no matter your alignment, I think is incredibly boring to see. If you're Town you're just being disrespectful to the Mafia who would have been playing a very good game in that scenario, and if you're Mafia you're just a soar loser and no one likes to see that.

This type of behaviour, no matter your alignment, I think is incredibly boring to see. If you're Town you're just being disrespectful to the Mafia who would have been playing a very good game in that scenario, and if you're Mafia you're just a soar loser and no one likes to see that.

Blah blah you should know better lecture, just get it over with and quit wasting time. The scum team did do a great job winning the game, so kudos to you!

Krow, if this is your actual feeling, which it probably is, I'm sorry that the game is no fun.

I dont claim to know everything, or really anything. I just play this game a lot. I appreciated you taking headspace earlier when I asked you to, I was going to save that for the post game, but regardless of ur alignment, it was right, I think.

The keyword there being think.

The very reason I type so many words is because I love the game and because I'm trying to figure this all out. I dont claim to know everything. I do think that some of this is culture clash going on here, and I'm sorry my gameplay frustrates you so. I know storma felt something similar.

I dont look down upon anyone here, living or dead. I ask that you believe that, at least.

funnier6

Courage~
Game is over, mafia won, I’ll write actual flavor later. Message me if you want graveyard/scum chat/answers to things before I can get around to posting stuff.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I was about to say #notvoting gang and how that was reasonable because of how lame and useless I've been this game but then this happens

this also probably means sunfan IS a wolf because I gave him the item, and if he had been town the item may have been able to fix things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom