• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work and don't have a lot of time to talk, but I had a one shot tracker, and Pendio visited Me. I'll talk more about it when I get home in 3 hours.

Mechanically the wolf team has to be krow/sms or sunfan/pendio because any other combination would have had the wolves winning by insta

If a tree falls in the forest, but the wolves aren't around to voterush, could they have achieved parity with the forest? The answer is no.

There are at least 3 problems with this proposal of worlds, and you know one of them when no one else does so at this point you're just being sloppy, Moe.

In the world where it is pendio and sunfan, what happened last night in wolfchat? Because this is what you're proposing:
Pen: Yo I'll claim a red on SMS and we can lynch him and win.
Sunfan: Yeah, you do that, and I'll claim that we have to lynch Krow instead. He's much harder to lynch so No OnE wIlL eVeR eXpEcT iT.

I don't see how you can think I'm with Pen given how the day started. Additionally, SMS is also not tied to Krow, and furthermore, its not very likely that its Krow/SMS because if one is mafia, the other does not have to be (though its not exclusive). If its, hypothetically, a world of Krow+Doc, then they couldn't have voterushed on Pen even if they were both here, because 4 is maj, not 3. It could be me without Pendio, for example, and then I also couldn't have voterushed for the same reasons.

There's 2 other problems with this too, one of which I know you know (though it involves me being town so I see why you might've overlooked it given your stance on me this game).

Moe, you're very strange, you know that? Why do you insist upon scumreading me then do what you did last night? I honestly thought I was starting to understand you a little more as a player, but then you go and do that. I don't know what to do with you.

At this point, I think town needs the following things in either order:
A full claim of who Krow has roleblocked and when this game
A full claim from Pen on who he has targeted and when this game, with what results he got.
I honestly don't see how the order can possibly matter after thinking about it. Pen has basically claimed who he has targeted, Krow, so I don't think he could go back on his word at this point since there's no possible intersections that I can think of.

It is my understanding that Krow can talk about his actions without using up town's daily roleclaim, is this correct? If it is not correct, I don't even know how to proceed.

I apologize for post-whoring I'll try to tone it down a bit.

Already got the okay from funny since I already claimed my primary, Tracker is fine.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm going to hint this one last time as none of you are being cooperative. I, the only one currently who is anywhere near clear, am telling you I used my secondary and got information. I am focused on Pen. Pen is not anywhere near clear and LG was suspicious of him while she was still alive. Pen's response to my question last night is vital to whether or not he is scum. If I give my info out now, he can easily manipulate his info into clearing himself and that's not gonna fly. Therefor, I refuse to speak my results until he states his, the same goes for removing my vote. Until you prove otherwise, I am certain you are scum.

Spelling out my actions, Pen and Moe are scum in my eyes. Pen is 100% and Moe MAY be, due to a minor hint I literally just picked up on from LG.

So I have shared my Roleblocker Primary and now you want to know what my secondary is. You haven't shared a thing yet and your ability is still unknown. You've accused SMS and immediately voted him, so unless you "investigated" him last night, you have a lot of explaining to do and preferably asap. If you try to claim that you're a Cop, I will call that BS immediately as you've done us no good whatsoever and have not contributed a thing over the course of the last 2 days as well as the fact that we are in Mylo now. So tell us, did you target SMS, or is your vote a load of ****?

I'm not Mafia, so Pen's claims of being certain I am is complete bull****. Either he got redirected, or he is just straight up lying. Anyway, Little Gumball was looking into Pen yesterday, she felt like he could be scum. I feel like her being NKed could only benefit Pen because she was trying to put a case together against him. This should be easy enough.

There you have it Pen. Things aren't looking good for you, so stop trying to make the situation worse and just spill who you targeted last night. If you keep dragging this on, we may as well just assume that you're stalling for time. Why is it so hard for you to tell us who you "investigated" last night? It's a simple one name answer and done, unless your scum in which case I'd expect you to act the way you are now. If you're innocent as you say, just answer the **** question. If SMS IS scum, we're already at MYLO and you may as well be open, otherwise we're just going to lose with false facts and hidden details. I know I'm hiding my secondary reveal but I swear to reveal that upon your reveal, and as you're the one under the most suspicion, it should be you that reveals first.

Who did you target?

I'm picking up on a lot of scum panic from these posts; rash actions, absolute statements, ignorant posts, emotional expressions. Of course I can't be totally sure about the alignment of the both of you but you certainly both seem to be rather scummy in my eyes. I didn't even have to respond for you to withdraw your votes. Definitely fishy.

Since no role has been claimed today and since people have been expressing interest in me claiming I shall do just that. I'm the Cop. Night 1 I investigated Moe and got an innocent result on him. Night 2 I investigated ALIT but he was killed that same night. And night 3 I investigated SMS and got a guilty result on him. Sunfan has made clear that any action performed on SMS last night went to Krow instead, which would explain why Krow saw me target him last night. That said, with my guilty results on Krow (apparently) it means he is one of the Mafia members. Very well played, I must say. You had almost all of us fooled almost from the start.

Now, before I delve any further (because I do have a few more things to say) I must ask @The Sun Fan , do you by chance know anything about night actions on Moe having been redirected during night 1?

That said, with my guilty results on Krow (apparently) it means he is one of the Mafia members. Very well played, I must say. You had almost all of us fooled almost from the start.

If that's what you think then you're either scum or Sun Fan pulled the wool over your eyes. Go ahead and vote me, you'll just cost the town the game. I'll happily hammer myself and end this roundabout BS myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom