• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not Mafia, so Pen's claims of being certain I am is complete bull****. Either he got redirected, or he is just straight up lying. Anyway, Little Gumball was looking into Pen yesterday, she felt like he could be scum. I feel like her being NKed could only benefit Pen because she was trying to put a case together against him. This should be easy enough.

Vote: Pen

There you have it Pen. Things aren't looking good for you, so stop trying to make the situation worse and just spill who you targeted last night. If you keep dragging this on, we may as well just assume that you're stalling for time. Why is it so hard for you to tell us who you "investigated" last night? It's a simple one name answer and done, unless your scum in which case I'd expect you to act the way you are now. If you're innocent as you say, just answer the **** question. If SMS IS scum, we're already at MYLO and you may as well be open, otherwise we're just going to lose with false facts and hidden details. I know I'm hiding my secondary reveal but I swear to reveal that upon your reveal, and as you're the one under the most suspicion, it should be you that reveals first.

Who did you target?

I'm not Mafia, so Pen's claims of being certain I am is complete bull****. Either he got redirected, or he is just straight up lying. Anyway, Little Gumball was looking into Pen yesterday, she felt like he could be scum. I feel like her being NKed could only benefit Pen because she was trying to put a case together against him. This should be easy enough.

Vote: Pen
so

you have to not believe me, not Pen, if you're in this world
or, at least, you should think that I am almost definitely scum, not Pen

so

you have to not believe me, not Pen, if you're in this world
or, at least, you should think that I am almost definitely scum, not Pen

Your backwards mind games aren't helping, just say what you mean. All you're doing is acting Anti-Town and making the situation more difficult.

Krow, if you're town, take it from someone who has been top town in a spot like this at least a hundred times...
you need to take a chill pill if you're town.

you have to already know that if you and SMS are both town with Pen, that wolves can rush, right?
and for what? Because you think Pen is being hasty?

Pen is claiming something specific, and if you don't believe Pen's info, its partially because of my night action last night, at the very least. But you haven't interacted with me. You haven't acknowledged my existence. I am telling you, straight up, that I believe Pen is town more than I believe you are town, and that because of this, Pen's claim means that you must be mafia. So talk to me, bud. If I'm town, we need to get on the same page. I find it extremely hypocritical that you told town not to make rash votes, then voted in the same post earlier today. When SMS voted, you appeared happy that he did so, rather than discouraging that it happened. If you're town, its because SMS, whose alignment is undetermined, is agreeing with you, and you're being biased. If you're scum, you're being just silly, and either way, it is hypocritical.

So why are you not trying to talk to me? Why does my night action, which should really, really matter to you, not even register to you?

You have absolutely nothing clearing you. In mylo, your claim proves nothing to me. You've claimed a roleblock, and something happened regardless of the fact that you roleblocked someone. I'm not sorry that I find this unconvincing of your towniness at this stage of the game.

Pen claimed mech info on SMS's slot at the start of the phase. Given what he is softing, I don't think its apt to compare your push on ALiT to his current push on SMS's slot, because he is claiming info, while you (if you are town) had none.

I refuse to acknowledge that you are top town as of right now. As of right now, there is no such position as top town. I believe that you should give your info alongside Plen. Town will then decide for itself what to do.

Krow, you have to know that I can't outright explain what I think happened without using town's claim for the day.

Because of my night action's interaction with what Pen's probable action was, it is not SMS who is mafia, but it is you. I refuse to elaborate anymore unless town thinks that it is my roleclaim that should best be used as our one for the day phase.

being accused of acting anti-town is legit slightly upsetting when you're the one who has cast a vote so quickly.
I kinda just hope you're scum now, Krow

I'm going to the library to get an assignment done, I'll be checking my phone every now and then for the thread.
I went back and looked at Pen's progression on Moe. Its not super obvious that he suspects Moe more than anyone else on d1 (at least, its not super obvious to me), it is obvious that after n1 he never, ever calls Moe a suspect and says that he trusts him personally at one point so

I think the progression on Moe, as alleged by Pen, looks pretty good, but not great. I think this is another reason to believe Pen right now.

I'll tell you what, I'm off to work, but if you all make a majority vote, I will reveal my findings if that helps us along. I made my vote on Pen for a reason, but SMS' vote would be considered a rash OMGUS vote with that logic vs Pen's accusations. A bus driver is not out of the realm of possibility so I'm going to work to cool down. Aggression isn't helping, I owe that to LG at least. Also I believe she was the one sending night messages, but I'll go into that later on when I return if it's requested.

By majority vote, I mean should I, or should I not reveal them, not a lynch vote.

Unvote

I need to look over what is going on. Basically you're saying Krow is scum, not Pen, right Sunfan?
If pen is town, then what he is claiming is not on you, but on Krow.

I dont think it matters very much between me claiming and Pen claiming. Just to be as clear as possible though, it might be slightly better from my POV for Pen to claim.

Pen should hardclaim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom