• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 344!

What's your opinion on the new Link's Awakening Remake for Nintendo Switch!

• It looks great, can't wait to play it!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • It seems alright

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it

• I hate it!

• I don't care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is you favorite Trading Sequense in the Zelda-games?

Third Place: Draw between "Title Deed Trading (MM)", "OoS Trading Sequense (OoS)" and "Phantom Hourglass Trading Sequense (PH)" (10.0% each)
Second Place: Draw between "Link's Awakening Trading Sequense (LA)" and "Biggoron Sword Quest (OOT)" (20.0% each)
First Place: Zunari's Store - Wandering Merchant Trade Quest (WW) (30.0%)

This week's question: Obviously I have to do a poll on the latest Zelda-news! What's your opinion on the new Link's Awakening Remake for Nintendo Switch!

It looks great, can't wait to play it!
It seems alright
Not sure yet
I don't like it
I hate it!
I don't care

It looks great, and I can't wait to play it!

But also I don't like the artstyle and I'm not hyped because I think I'm gonna prefer the DX version.

I understand the artstyle, I know why they've done what they've done but I just personally don't like it. The graphics are nice and crisp and clear and that's great but the artstyle itself... i just don't like it.

I hope when I see more of the game it'll grow on me and i'll end up liking it instead of just understanding it.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Haven't played the original and I was about to move on to it after I finish the Oracle games, so this is perfect timing. :D

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Since I have never played the older versions I am excited to try it, it is motivating for me to try and get around to finishing an earlier version before this comes out too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom