• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Doc - Has been afk consistently and when he WAS active he spent a decent portion of his time solely attacking my opinions and bringing up my alignment in the previous game, regardless of him covering it up as a joke.
Towards the middle he began accepting my role and spent a bit of time providing proof to it, which is something I consider scummy as most people that clear me or defend me are usually scum, as Minish happily expressed.
While others claim his afkness is a common occurance (which I can also back due to experience in the previous game), I see it as Anti-Town either way and would not be opposed to lynching him.
He mentioned that ALIT was likely intercepted by Minish, whom I RB'd and somehow failed to do so. This makes me believe the scum side has a RB of their own who is eyeing me, or a Poisoner as my sisters role would otherwise be pointless.
Perhaps they have a GF or JOAT, or maybe someone with multiple powers to contend with. Assuming so, I suspect it to be Doc, and if not, then Pen.

I'd say if we have a two man scum team left, it's Doc/Pen or Doc/SMS.

Vote: Doc
I don't recall bringing up your alignment past game (which ironically you keep doing to me), and I thought your day one was scummy. It was day one, we didn't have a lot to go off of? I don't see how I'm at fault for that. And, I'm going to address this now, but you keep citing my activity from last game as alignment indicative. But last game I started town, got lynched for this, and then replaced mafia. Sure, it's not helpful, but :shrugs:.

For today's lynch, I think I'd be most comfortable with a SMS, Pen, or Storma lynch. I think I already gave some explanations earlier for Pen and SMS. I'm leaning towards lynching SMS because his vote on SunFan, who I think has been acting extremely pro-town. Honestly my number two after Krow. And Storma for reasons LG mentioned linking he and Pen, which I thought were really good points.

Vote SMS
Hopefully I can get a bus going, because I don't want to even try to jump on the Sunfan wagon in any reality.

I may or may not be occupied at EOD actually.
Its not likely, but I might still be tied up with chess club.

I'll at least try to make a point to be around for the last 15 mins on my phone, if worst comes to worst.

funnier6

Courage~
Day Three Vote Count:

The Sun Fan- 1 (Moe)
Doc- 4 (Pendio, Krow, sunfan, sms)
Spiritual Mask Salesman- 1 (Doc)

Not voting: 2 (LG, storma,)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to majority. Otherwise day will end on Friday the 15th at 10pm CST. Day ends in about six hours

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
idc if it makes me look bad i'm going with my gut.

vote: storma
i doubt i'm going to get a response

@Moe the Moblin hi moe next game day if we're still alive i'd like a straight answer for your opinion on sunfan thanks in advance

here's the fkin reads

mido seemed town to me. the only thing that looks bad about him to me is his vote sealing dekunut's fate, except the other wagon was ALIT who we know is town. if he was scum it shouldn't have mattered to him who died. i don't really know how mido's opinions fit in with sunfan's though because mido didn't post at all day 2. he never reacted to a flip so idk if it's really fair to judge this slot based on mido's posts? (so then why did i waste my time doing this aaaaaa)
sunfan is either scum appealing to me on purpose bc somehow he knows i react v well to compliments or he's town who is really excited to read everything i post i guess lmao. whatever the case is it's worked so far today. i see no reason to lynch him right now. i guess this counts as a townread

of course i'd love it if doc posted more but i'm not seeing anything that directly implicates him. sure upon looking back he didn't actually answer my question of who he'd like to lynch today (hey @Doc i'd like to see you place a vote) but he did give reads on everyone except storma, which is fair because i kept forgetting storma existed. town lean i guess?

SMS reads list feels lazy. claimed roles = town, inactives = scum. sunfan read doesn't feel like he's convinced yet he's voting him anyway. considers storma to be in a scum team either way yet isn't voting for him. a little suspicious but not my priority today. left his vote on storma day 1, idk how significant that is :shrugs:
(i swear i wrote more on SMS but i guess i didn't :^) )

pen has had some really good analysis so i don't want to lynch him today (obviously, since we're approaching EOD anyway and no one would jump on a pen wagon anyway.) he left his vote on moe day 1 and left it on alit day 2, which feels a bit like he was sitting back and letting the mislynches happen. there's also the weird thing about storma, don't ask me why i'm so fixated on it idk why. overall i think he's been a little more interested in having side conversations about mechanics or self defense than accusing other players. when people were deciding on ALIT vs Hero he mostly only defended himself and didn't really contribute to that part of the day (which feels off because people discussed ALIT's claim and he kind of ignored it after a certain point, instead choosing to talk about his townread on Moe). so basically i'm scumreading him a little bit but not nearly as much as storma. i wouldn't be surprised to see a scum pen.
(also another thing is that he prodded doc on day 2 who didn't respond and he let that go too, maybe it's a coincidence idk)

again, i've explained my reads on storma and krow and moe.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Unvote
Vote Storma

If this is the wagon that saves me, it’s the one I’m gonna ride. I have no objections to lynching storma.

well I gotta say I was expecting some more action
the phase actually does end in 2 minutes this time for real I think so...
glgl I hope that one of you is a wolf and dies but more important I hope I'm right (that gumball is right)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom