• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
gumball I really enjoy u
:bubsy: call me anytime bb my number is 4
I didn't want to choose a side on HOT/ALIT, but I agree HOT was a good lynch in context. I immediately jumped off ALIT when the roleblocking interaction was explained (why I hate town roleblockers, a miniseries) but I didn't vote for HOT cause I just thought pendio was scummier and didn't think a vote for HOT was necessary to keep ALIT alive.
i guess my real question is why aren't you pursuing pendio today since he was so scummy yesterday?
I think you usually tend to have better insight than you have this game
(that was directed at pendio, that's why i quoted pendio) but i guess i appreciate your opinion too lmao

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I think the biggest problem with doc/storma "inactive wolf team" theory is that if that were the case I would be relatively town reading the active players, but I'm not
I'm more inclined to give these two a town pass because I feel this way

the active players being pendio/gumball/sunfan/krow/sms, krow being town here, I really think the last two wolves are in those 4.
Sunfan/sms is a possibility
sunfan/pendio probably works too but I have to look back at mido to be sure
if this is the case I think sunfan is coming on a little too strong to gumball to be partners so they're t/w here

gumball vote sunfan with me pls

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ugh i'm torn because i feel like a scum moe would try harder to stay alive???? but his play this game is disappointing and honestly it's worth pursuing. worth lynching idk, but definitely worth a look.

where tf is @Doc and @Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Stormageden747 too
All three of you please give reads. I don't remember a single thing any of you have said.

no

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Doc has been more active today so I'm hoping he posts more so we can get a read on him, if he continues to just hang back that's just really scummy, and tbh avoiding the game on Day 3 feels like a tactic only scum would use to keep up ambiguity.

Lol, before one of my least active days. I made one post at start of day so thats not really anything.

@Doc who would you like to lynch today?

This question will always be the death of me. When I first looked back, I thought Mido was gonna be my choice, but then remembered SunFan so whoops. And I am feeling pretty good about SunFan, I don't know their playstyle but its aggressive enough that I say town leaning.

SMS's posts were weird, and he had a lot of "game talk posts" earlier. It gives the illusion of being active, but it was a lot of nothing. Especially that "One thing is clear..." It did nothing but reiterate exactly what was in the night scene.

I'm also a bit suspicious of Pen, who I think has gotten by without much attention directed at him. He asked a lot of questions earlier in the game, which looking back don't say much regarding his reads. That and I think his recent post where he voted me (I'm too lazy to quote, sue me) very much just reiterates arguments others are saying.

Moe has softed, and it seemed pro-town, I guess??

Who does that leave? Krow and LG?

Krow is confirmed and LG has been giving good vibes to me.

sunfan joined

what

I think the biggest problem with doc/storma "inactive wolf team" theory is that if that were the case I would be relatively town reading the active players, but I'm not
I'm more inclined to give these two a town pass because I feel this way

the active players being pendio/gumball/sunfan/krow/sms, krow being town here, I really think the last two wolves are in those 4.
Sunfan/sms is a possibility
sunfan/pendio probably works too but I have to look back at mido to be sure
if this is the case I think sunfan is coming on a little too strong to gumball to be partners so they're t/w here

lmao what.

firstly, I do think that you could think that I would put sms in my scumreads as scum, but you really should know better, Moe.

Secondly, I have read 0 of Mido's posts but like c'mon I know for a fact that you've played more games with me than mido so idk why reading mido's posts is going to help you more than interacting with me.

Thirdly, why are the 2 wolves in those 4 "active" players? Citation needed, friend.

This question will always be the death of me. When I first looked back, I thought Mido was gonna be my choice, but then remembered SunFan so whoops. And I am feeling pretty good about Sunfan I don't know their playstyle but its aggressive enough that I say town leaning.

this really, really isn't me being aggressive, I guess this is just the culture here, but my push on you is pretty soft tbh. I said this already I guess.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
but his play this game is disappointing and honestly it's worth pursuing
first of all wow
what

lmao what.

firstly, I do think that you could think that I would put sms in my scumreads as scum, but you really should know better, Moe.

Secondly, I have read 0 of Mido's posts but like c'mon I know for a fact that you've played more games with me than mido so idk why reading mido's posts is going to help you more than interacting with me.

Thirdly, why are the 2 wolves in those 4 "active" players? Citation needed, friend.

this really, really isn't me being aggressive, I guess this is just the culture here, but my push on you is pretty soft tbh. I said this already I guess.
lol I just hosted a game where I knew you were town and your tone is completely different rn, I was expecting a continuation of that tbh

there's a difference between scum reading partners and bussing you silly goose
I'm not going to respond to the middle point because I literally did say I think the inactives are town

I'm not going to respond to the middle point because I literally did say I think the inactives are town
I mean... I was different from what I am this game so yes u should think I'm different. U said I was obviously a certain role that game, and if I'm different now, that would make sense.

But like why the inactives gotta be town? Idgi.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
All three of you please give reads. I don't remember a single thing any of you have said.

Krow: I believed his soft claim, he actually roleclaimed today by accident, we have no counterclaimers so I think he's telling the truth, if he ended up being third party or Mafia I was fooled epicly. Out of everyone playing right now I'm most comfortable with him. He's a strong Town lean.

Moe: I did catch what he softed and I can see that role in this game, espicially considering the Flora was able to make a nightkill and Krow said he has a 1-shot he is now sitting on. He's leaning town for me.

Storma: He's pretty much avoided the game everyday. He posts enough to not get modkilled I guess, but I can't even remember anything he's said at all because it wasn't memorable. He's leaning scum for me.

Doc: Same thing as Storma, Doc has barely been active and I don't remember a lot of what Doc said in previous days. He got a reads list out, I just really want to hear more from him. If he posts some more and we can get a better read on him I could probably change my thoughts on him, but for now he's a scum lean.

TheSunFan: I don't find his play super aggressive, but imo it's still unsettling. I don't like how he came in all like I'm townie leader, here is my agenda, and everyone is just like going along with it. SunFan isn't cleared and I'm not ok with him suddenly being Town leader. I didn't like how he voted me, then it was pointed out Minish is known to bus scumbuds, which puts heat on Doc, and with that in mind Sunfan retracted his vote on me and voted Doc instead. It just seemed off, like he was trying to go for the easiest lynch. He's leaning scum imo. Plus Moe has played with this guy, he knows his meta, and something about him is unsettling to Moe too.

Little Gumball: I've actually never played many games with her, but she's playing about the same as the most recent game she was in and she ended up getting NKed and was Town. She might be a town lean based on her contributions, which I like, but she still seems in the toss up for me.

Pendio: I also haven't played with him much. In this game he's been asking a lot of good questions, but at the same time hasn't been very active. He's in the toss up as well but could easily be a town lean too.

So, I want @Doc to post more. I want @Stormageden747 to post more tok. For now, I'm content for voting Sunfan because he does seem the scummiest player active.

Vote: Sunfan

Stormageden747

Zofian General
SunFan is definitely the scummiest player alive right now as SMS said. His playstyle is offputting and makes no sense. I would definitely be for a Sunfan lynch, but we could go after doc as he is the most inactive player. Of course I'm semi-inactive so I don't really have room to speak.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I didn't mean aggressive as in going hard at people. I just think you're doing a lot to push conversation more than I'd expect scum to, if that makes sense? Maybe aggressive isn't the right word for it?

SunFan is definitely the scummiest player alive right now as SMS said. His playstyle is offputting and makes no sense. I would definitely be for a Sunfan lynch, but we could go after doc as he is the most inactive player. Of course I'm semi-inactive so I don't really have room to speak.

I can handle being called aggressive. Saying my style makes no sense?
That one just hurts a little, man.

Lynch me if you think I am scum, friends. I've given what I have. I dont know how to be townier than I am right now with the limited posting of this game.

@who ever said I was town leader, I think it was SMS, I make no claim to be. If we have a town leader, it should be Krow given the info that we have. I also dont really feel like people have been treating me as town leader either, certainly with Moe alive.

Since someone has pointed out that Moe has played with me before, and therefore knows my meta, and should be listened to. I would not say that he has a great record on reading me. Tbh, I dont really remember too many games where he has called me town. But I understand that viewpoint, I might do the same if I was in towns position.

I sort of liked ur post, SMS. i would encourage you to look back at my Minish analysis, however. I started that post with the basis that Minish was a filthy buster, which I'm not sure you realize or not. I swapped to doc after I read Minish's read, which felt like a read on a partner, not anything else.

I will try to be here as much as I can today. I was worried about EOD but I should make it now. I still think doc, and to a lesser extent SMS, are where we should look. I will not have the time to change my mind on this by analysis.

As a bit of story, a game I hosted last summer had 9k posts. I come from a place where people talk a lot. This is my game. It's not meant to be aggressive. It makes sense, though.

I'm not really sure what to make of anything at the moment, but one thing I CAN say, is that Doc is about as active as he was in the last game when he was scum with me. It's definitely a scum lean in my opinion. If I had to suspect anyone else atm it would be Sun Fan and Pen. Though I need to reread their posts to finalize that opinion. Pen is always calculative in my opinion and I feel like he can easily wear the same face as either town or scum. Sun Fan has been throwing out some serious reads which could be a late attempt (due to Mido) to try and blend in, however the hate on him recently could be seen as fear and I'm lost there. As SMS said, my track record on pinning scum this game has sucked and I'm not sure anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom