• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely an eventful night. The Night post describes atleast one thing clearly. Flora killed ALiT.

However she was town and the Poison Doctor, so that's a very impossible occurrence without some unexplained gimmick in place. With ALIT flipping town and his decoder role proven, I assume there are some messages floating around at night. Anyone care to chime in if they received one?

Also I believe my sister said she was 100% certain I was town and that her death would prove it. As she was the Poison Doctor, I assume that means she protected me night one? That being the case we have a poisoner in our midst and I am the only one cleared here.

Anyone want to make a case for themselves? Find anything unusual on your end last night? I personally targeted Minish, who seems to have killed herself? I don't have the ability to persuade someone into suicide so something odd happened there too.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
However she was town and the Poison Doctor, so that's a very impossible occurrence without some unexplained gimmick in place. With ALIT flipping town and his decoder role proven, I assume there are some messages floating around at night. Anyone care to chime in if they received one?

Also I believe my sister said she was 100% certain I was town and that her death would prove it. As she was the Poison Doctor, I assume that means she protected me night one? That being the case we have a poisoner in our midst and I am the only one cleared here.

Anyone want to make a case for themselves? Find anything unusual on your end last night? I personally targeted Minish, who seems to have killed herself? I don't have the ability to persuade someone into suicide so something odd happened there too.
Well it seems there must be some odd gimmick in play. Also, the night post suggests someone did intimidate Minish to kill herself.

@funnier6 You accidentally left Hero facing death.

That aside @The Sun Fan care to partake in sharing your thoughts, we could use the fresh mindset of someone who hasn't spoken.
I think ur town cuz of something early on u said about 3 wolves in a group; felt like a real thought that u had.

Moe gives me the heebie heebie but I dont know why. He is the only person I have played with before so I kinda trust that feeling.

Well it seems there must be some odd gimmick in play. Also, the night post suggests someone did intimidate Minish to kill herself.

Yes, but instead of just agreeing with me, how about you tell me a bit about yourself SMS. What have you been doing and what are your thoughts thus far?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I assume there are some messages floating around at night. Anyone care to chime in if they received one?
ALIT, holding a bloody note in his hand, fell dead, his glasses cracked on the hard wooden floor. “Oh God, what have I done?” Flora gasped and backed away, falling straight into a man behind her. The man laughed and raised his knife. “You make this this too easy Monty.” Minish came by a little later, prowling around for something. Upon finding the bloody note in ALIT’s hand, she ripped it up and began to leave.
This makes me think that ALiT didn't get a message out, seems like Minish stopped him.

And did Flora kill Minish? Because the night scene looked like a vig or SK? I'm leaning towards vig because there was no SK kill N1.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Honestly didn't expect a mafia Minish. I think Minish's killer could possibly be a third party. Mostly because I've never heard of a town that can make others kill themselves. It's possible it was a mafia role that got transported or deflected.

@Pen Do you have any thoughts on what happened last night?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Minish came by a little later, prowling around for something. Upon finding the bloody note in ALIT’s hand, she ripped it up and began to leave. A woman appeared in the doorway, glancing around for her victim. “You there, seek death!” Minish obediently went to the Mamba du Mal’s cage and locked herself in.
I doubt Flora killed Minish too. It seems like someone did something to kill Minish.

This makes me think that ALiT didn't get a message out, seems like Minish stopped him.

Impossible, I targeted Minish last night so she couldn't have used her ability. If we had a Poison Doctor, then they must have a Poisoner right? But if my ability didn't stop her, then they must also have a Roleblocker? I'm confused here.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
yall keep posting while i'm typing umu
As for Moe... Well Moe is always hard for me to read and everytime I feel certain about anything with him it turns out my read is wrong on him. Something I noticed last game was he made a lot of jokes about "talking to his scumbuds", his allignment in the last game was Town. Idk why he does it, maybe it is a sort of too scummy that scum wouldn't do it tactic? Anyway I don't think I noticed him saying stuff like that in this game. Iy's not much to go off of at all, I wouldn't even Moe appears scummy, I just view him as neutral for now.
i think it's just a joke... i literally ask the mods to skew the roles to make me scum (and they NEVER DO :ananger:)
poison doctor only cures poison, which activates the night after. it's true she could have removed your poison if you were poisoned, if she hadn't you would be dead last night, not night 1. however she clearly didn't stop night 1's kill. that doesn't clear you as town.
What? Maybe I dont understand intimidation, but why would someone ever kill themselves.
did you read the night scene? please read all posts and flavor carefully.
no, someone sent a message to ALIT and minish intercepted.

this might mean that no one would have received a message at night, because i feel like someone would have stepped forward by now and talked about it?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Impossible, I targeted Minish last night so she couldn't have used her ability. If we had a Poison Doctor, then they must have a Poisoner right? But if my ability didn't stop her, then they must also have a Roleblocker? I'm confused here.
I'm thinking that maybe her ability was a passive? i could very well be wrong. if it's passive then no one should have received a message, or if it isn't then someone with a messaging ability trusted ALIT's claim and tried to talk to him, but she intercepted. idk how that would happen if you blocked her tho. maybe there's a mafia roleblocker and they targeted you too? but why would they specifically block you?

my thoughts are a mess and i should probably just delt most of the post but anyway my Game Theory™ is that it's a passive ability.

Now, I think I understand ALIT's ability. He must have been able to decipher messages and turn them into abilities, then distributed them to us overnight. I'm assuming this because I receive a one shot ability last night. Perhaps my sister received a one shot vig and took out ALIT thinking he was a liar? It's a stretch of a theory but it's all I can fathom from this.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Now, I think I understand ALIT's ability. He must have been able to decipher messages and turn them into abilities, then distributed them to us overnight. I'm assuming this because I receive a one shot ability last night. Perhaps my sister received a one shot vig and took out ALIT thinking he was a liar? It's a stretch of a theory but it's all I can fathom from this.
but then what happened to the message she tore up:
Minish came by a little later, prowling around for something. Upon finding the bloody note in ALIT’s hand, she ripped it up and began to leave.

i'm very confused umu

tonight i'll look through Some ****™ and come up with some Coherent Thots™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom