• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My grandma was the same way. It's something many of us do. Maybe we think we're invincible? Maybe we think it's something that will get better without action? I'm not sure, but this happens to so many people because we take for granted the signs our bodies give us more often than actually heeding them. I completely understand your anger. I know nothing can really ease the pain and my words can't do much, but know that you're not alone.
Thank you hun <3 I appreciate what you said and I know there are so many people out there who take their body for granted. It only tells me that you never should take anything for granted. Sometimes life lessons come in a vwery hard way.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
image0.png

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Last night at 3 AM I was woken up by the sound of claws scratching and scuttling through my bedroom walls and ceiling, most annoyingly coming from directly behind my head. Last year or so a raccoon tried to move in to my ceiling space, so I suspect the same thing again. It took an hour for me to get it to leave. I could not sleep with that thing making noise. It was driving me crazy. And worst of all it was a work night, so now I'm exhausted before work. Wonderful.

This morning I had breakfast outside, in the sun.
Now I'm back in The Netherlands and was welcomed with rain, wind and coldness. And other Dutch people. I just wanted to go back instantly.

My two sisters arguing at a funeral. I saw this coming and that's why I decided not to have them together in one car and boy I was right :dry:
A funeral is the worst place to argue, however it happens a lot unfortunately... :(

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Got a text from my boss asking for me to come in early despite yesterday saying they probably won't need me at all or if anything come in late.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I haven't got any new news on Scavengers since the GOTY announcement and I really want to hear more. The game concept sounds sick but theres like not info on it yet. totes hoping I get that closed beta too.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Love when I email about not being assigned a driver, only to realize I never turned in the consent form about sharing my email :oops:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Came down with a mild head cold at work on Saturday which has persisted until today. I got a eight hour shift tomorrow. Took a few hours for a co-worker so I'm working five more hours than I was originally scheduled to. Was looking forward to a nice weekend and a short day on Tues but noooo! I had to go and catch a sniffle and do someone a favor!!

fmr :right:

LOL :D In all seriousness, I don't mind. I'm still getting Wed off and moahr hours meanz moahr moniez!! :lemmy: :party: :lemmy: :party: :lemmy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom