• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Quite a few people have been far quieter than they usually are, this makes scum hunting way harder guys. I don't feel comfortable around Moe but I definitely feel worse about Hero. So if we're gonna go the ALIT route or the Hero route, lets just pick one. If anyone else has anything else in mind, please speak up now. Silence is a scum tool!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Eh? You said that you targeted him last night and then voted him. If he's town, that puts a lot of suspicion on you, and I don't see how my saying that is in any way alignment indicative. I thought I was merely stating the obvious. I didn't say I don't believe you, and I don't want to lynch you, but if for some reason that's how tonight's scene unfolds, I wouldn't be afraid to vote you tomorrow.

^ That's exactly why I said this. A fakeclaim is uncommon, but absolutely possible, and Krow has shown that he's not above doing such things. I don't think that's the case in this game, but if that's how the lynch results come out, I'd view it as more probable.

If he's really telling the truth about his role, I think it's quite likely that he would've been roleblocked. There was a lot of suspicion on him yesterday, and he feels like the obvious choice to use a RB ability on.

But we gotta look at how different Krow’s claim was last game. It’s a specific, common role that likely exists in this game. And if someone else RB’d ALiT (if that’s what you’re suggesting, I’m real tired and my comprehension isn’t the most solid), why would that person not counterclaim Krow?

Krow is confirmed innocent in my eyes. Whether ALiT is mafioso or mailman (I’m blanking on the title he said :shrugs:), he admitted that his ability was blocked.

With the current wagons forming, I’d much rather see HeroOfTimes lynch over ALiT.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
IDK about trying to find the doctor, he specifically said for them to be quiet about it. A doctor existing is very probable, and I was going to comment on that until I saw he mentioned their likely existence. Not sure about his claim though, I'll look into this a bit more when I get home and can read these in something other than a phone. It sounds like it's safe to lynch him tonight and see how he flips. If he's town, Krow's next on the chopping block, and I think Minish should be considered. Otherwise, we've found someone who's basically gauranteed town, and killed one of the mafia

You seem to believe Krows claim, but say that if Alit flips town, me and Krow are the ones to look at. When it's highly possible in that scenario that Krow is still telling the truth about blocking Alit, in which case I still would have never received any message from Alit. So you're seemingly narrowing it down to two people based on faulty logic.

Eh? You said that you targeted him last night and then voted him. If he's town, that puts a lot of suspicion on you, and I don't see how my saying that is in any way alignment indicative. I thought I was merely stating the obvious. I didn't say I don't believe you, and I don't want to lynch you, but if for some reason that's how tonight's scene unfolds, I wouldn't be afraid to vote you tomorrow.

Again, Krow can be town and have targeted Alit last night even if Alit flips town. It seems unlikely that Krow would be scum, not actually block Alit last night, and then come straight into today going after Alit. Just isn't really a scum move imo.

If he's really telling the truth about his role, I think it's quite likely that he would've been roleblocked. There was a lot of suspicion on him yesterday, and he feels like the obvious choice to use a RB ability on.

Again, you're saying if he's telling the truth it's likely he was roleblocked, but also wanting to go after people that are saying that he was blocked?

I'm going to vote: Pendio because I think their overexplanation of certain actions was unusual and worth pressing more

Tbh, I see where this reasoning is coming from. That is probably the reason I misread Pendio so many times in the past. But now I realize that this actually seems more like town Pendio. He seems to have this sort of calm, methodical questioning as town.

Sorry! Didn't get around to it yesterday for reasons. Will post a (probably not as thorough as usual) reads list soon.

Though, to comment on stuff I've said in this post and recent going ons. Day 1 I was leaning town for Hero. But a lot of his recent posts have felt off to me (and others apparently). He seems to be changing his mind at the drop of a hat. While also holding two differing opinions at the same time. He keeps saying how if Alit flips town, Krow is suspect, but says he believes Krow, but also if Alit is telling the truth he was likely roleblocked. It's like he's trying to set up a plan for tomorrow's lynch or something.

That said, I'm still unsure about Alit and I feel his lynch could potentially clear some things up. I haven't actually seen many other people comment on the role that Alit claimed. Not sure if anyone else here is familiar with the theme, but if so some thoughts on his role could be helpful.

You seem to believe Krows claim, but say that if Alit flips town, me and Krow are the ones to look at. When it's highly possible in that scenario that Krow is still telling the truth about blocking Alit, in which case I still would have never received any message from Alit. So you're seemingly narrowing it down to two people based on faulty logic.

Again, Krow can be town and have targeted Alit last night even if Alit flips town. It seems unlikely that Krow would be scum, not actually block Alit last night, and then come straight into today going after Alit. Just isn't really a scum move imo.

Again, you're saying if he's telling the truth it's likely he was roleblocked, but also wanting to go after people that are saying that he was blocked?

Tbh, I see where this reasoning is coming from. That is probably the reason I misread Pendio so many times in the past. But now I realize that this actually seems more like town Pendio. He seems to have this sort of calm, methodical questioning as town.

Sorry! Didn't get around to it yesterday for reasons. Will post a (probably not as thorough as usual) reads list soon.

Though, to comment on stuff I've said in this post and recent going ons. Day 1 I was leaning town for Hero. But a lot of his recent posts have felt off to me (and others apparently). He seems to be changing his mind at the drop of a hat. While also holding two differing opinions at the same time. He keeps saying how if Alit flips town, Krow is suspect, but says he believes Krow, but also if Alit is telling the truth he was likely roleblocked. It's like he's trying to set up a plan for tomorrow's lynch or something.

That said, I'm still unsure about Alit and I feel his lynch could potentially clear some things up. I haven't actually seen many other people comment on the role that Alit claimed. Not sure if anyone else here is familiar with the theme, but if so some thoughts on his role could be helpful.

Well that was disappointing to be honest. You more or less agreed with us on Hero with what we already know.

Please try to get your reads list on everyone else out today.

Hold up a second. ALIT you said you were the "Town Decoder" right? Thinking about it, that sounds like nonsense. What use would we have from such an ability when no one would share a secret message if they received one? That sounds like a role pulled from a hat so to speak in an attempt to sound official. Not to mention when everything started to calm down about you, you just dropped heavily in activity which is also suspicious. You only show up when you're under suspicion and take the easy route out on Hero like Minish just did.

If anything I strongly believe we have scum among you three.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Town

Krow - Pretty obvious explanation for this one since I've been stating why most of the day. But just as a little recap, his soft is believable and he's just been acting like he does as town.
Pendio - Also touched on this a little in my last reply. I used to have a really hard time reading Pendio (and still probably don't have a really great grasp), but I've found his play to be like his typical town play. In which he has a calm, almost methodical approach to things. It's almost is like he talks a certain way when town.

Moe - Seems like usual, though haven't seen him as scum yet. But he seems to be really trying to help town out. Especially with how he started the day, that doesn't seem like a way scum would approach it.

Flora - Has been forming solid opinions and looks to be actively scum hunting without relying too much on others. And besides Alit (who is under a lot of suspicion himself), she was the first to really push Hero.

Gumball - This one may be just more of a 'gut feeling', but LG seems like her usual self this day. Albeit maybe a little quieter than usual, but I feel like she would actually be posting more as scum because she has wanted to roll it for so long. Lol.

Neutral
Storma - Didn't post much day 1, and while he has stepped up with the posting today it hasn't really told me much. He seems to just go with the majority. But he has slipped by like this as scum before. It's just really hard to tell with Storma.

SMS - He seems to be doing some cwac stuff, which is usually why I find him scummy. He hasn't done anything to overtly scummy this time though, so I'm a little uncertain about him. I think his playstyle makes it hard for me to ever town read him until potentially late game.

Leaning scum
Doc - Has been laying low, which isn't unusual for his scum or town game. But something about him this time is giving me more scum Doc vibes. Maybe it's because his posts (the couple that have some real thoughts in them) seem a bit more certain than usual and also kinda like he's not paying much attention to the game.

Mido - he hasn't chimed in at all today, and I was already feeling a little iffy of him by the end of the previous day. He actually had quite a bit to say then, so it's odd he hasn't said anything today. But looking at the Deku votes, his looks like one of the worst. He broke the tie between Alit and Deku, didn't give much of a reason for voting Deku, and then said he didn't have a concrete opinion on Alit yet as he was weighing how he viewed Alits vote on Deku (who he also voted).

Scum
(If anyone wants clarification on these two, I'll post them, but seeing as a lot of my posts have contained my suspicions on Alit and the last post was about my suspicions on Hero, I feel like my thoughts on them have been pretty clear).

Alit

Hero

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well that was disappointing to be honest. You more or less agreed with us on Hero with what we already know.

Please try to get your reads list on everyone else out today.

Meh, just because I was late to posting my thoughts doesn't mean I don't think they should be posted. My opinion on Hero changed with his most recent posts and I wanted to point out why, even if it was similar.

Hold up a second. ALIT you said you were the "Town Decoder" right? Thinking about it, that sounds like nonsense. What use would we have from such an ability when no one would share a secret message if they received one? That sounds like a role pulled from a hat so to speak in an attempt to sound official. Not to mention when everything started to calm down about you, you just dropped heavily in activity which is also suspicious. You only show up when you're under suspicion and take the easy route out on Hero like Minish just did.

If anything I strongly believe we have scum among you three.

Why wouldn't they share a secret message? It's not a claim or anything along those lines. I'm just saying it as it is. I was confused by the role as well at first, but it's a thing. Also, I haven't had much to say after voting for Hero. I might take a look at the quieter people in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom