• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I think all questions asked are worthy of an answer. Simple as that.

I shall keep my vote where it is for now though because I have no one else better to switch it to and I don't want to be voting for no one on day 1.
I don't know how I feel about this
on the one hand it feels like an overexplanation of actions as a way to justify to town (wolfy) but on the other hand it feels like a towny urge to do anything productive

Pen

The game is on!
on the one hand it feels like an overexplanation of actions as a way to justify to town (wolfy) but on the other hand it feels like a towny urge to do anything productive

I do understand your thought process there. I'm aware it's been a very long time since I last played, but I would like to point out that I pretty much always have this view on votes day 1. Since it's so early into the game it's extremely hard to have anything concrete to go on or base suspicions on, which is why I tend to leave my vote wherever it ends up unless I actually do find a proper suspect. Lynches are arguably the best way of lynching scum, so I don't want to waste my vote.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
How did I JUST realize Pen's username isn't Pendio anymore??

Anyways, I'm in agreement with ALiT that the whole earlier discussion was in no way alignment indicative. I don't think there was even enough to establish any sort of relationship: scum-scum, scum-town, or town-town. But that discussion is over now so this doesn't matter much.

While I'm thrilled at earning very minor town points from others, I feel like one of the people who posted above is likely scum. Joining in on this conversation and agreeing with it is one of the easiest ways to try and blend in early on.

Because nobody has really mentioned this, aside from questions about who Krow thinks is most sus from the three, this post didn't rub me entirely the right way. I saw nothing scummy in people partaking in discussion, most people try to share an opinion on the first point that gets the game started.

Reactions: Pen
Because nobody has really mentioned this, aside from questions about who Krow thinks is most sus from the three, this post didn't rub me entirely the right way. I saw nothing scummy in people partaking in discussion, most people try to share an opinion on the first point that gets the game started.

Sorry I got the game started Doc, I'll be sure to idle in the background for a day. It's been working wonders for you two games in a row now, which by the way, you did so as scum last game.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Actually there is some stuff I'd like to say, thanks for asking! I was torn between serious voting Hero or ALIT. ALIT due to the fact that he hadn't said anything yet which seemed unusual for him. And Hero for the fact that last game he was pretty quiet and that was even as Innocent Child. I ended up going with Hero for the fact that I didn't think ALIT would reply in any telling way to a pressure vote (as seen before), where as I wasn't sure how Hero would react, so I thought that was a good choice. Mainly, I wanted to see if I could get him talking day 1 this time and he is, so I guess it worked.[/spoiler]

Yeah, I tend to be really quiet, especially day one. Mainly because I don't ever feel like I have anything worth saying. I have a habit of second-guessing myself in these games, and I think for good reason. I mean, we saw my argument last game. I was convinced that funnier was a wolf when he was a cop. We only won that game because the town didn't listen to me, if they had, we would've lost.

I do find it interesting that yet again I have another omgus vote on me (from Hero). But like Moe said, I'm not particularly finding it scummy coming from him. I don't know what scum Hero is like, but I'm not sure if he would react like that if he were scum. Town Hero seems to like to sheep people.

What does omgus mean? Also, I actually liked ALiT's answer. The argument was pretty dumb, and I feel like he replied simply like that to stress that's how he felt about it. It seems like a time when saying less seemed to mean more, at least, that's how I saw it.

How did I JUST realize Pen's username isn't Pendio anymore??

Wait, when da frick did that happen??

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
What does omgus mean?
OMGUS = OMG, you suck

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Oh_My_God_You_Suck

^ link to the mafiascum wiki page but here is also a blurb from that:
"It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as a vent against the frustration (even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch."

it's basically how dare you vote for me i will now vote for you. SMS did it last game, it caused a real stink

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I don't know if you noticing this and interpreting it as a "code" is alignment indicative at all
how could not knowing what an accent is possibly be alignment indicative?????
[...]no one voting Mido.
he was my original RVS vote if it helps :)
full disclosure i have extreme trouble reading Pen on the best of days. it's usually clear to me by endgame but that doesn't really help much lmao

although to be fair i can't really read anything at all until i have a flip ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

as people have been saying, would love to hear from @DekuNut before the day ends

funnier6

Courage~
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mido- 1 (Doc)
Doc- 1 (ALIT)
A Link In Time- 1 (Minish)
Moe the Moblin- 2 (Deku, Pendio)
Spiritual Mask Salesman- 1 (Krow)
Morbid Minish- 2 (Flora, HoT)
DekuNut- 1 (Moe)
Stormageden747- 1 (SMS)

Not voting: 3 (LG, Mido, Storma)

@Stormageden747 and @Doc have not made three posts today.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to majority. Otherwise day will end on Thursday the 7th at 8pm CST. About four hours till day ends. About five and a half until twilight ends.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm gonna take my vote off of Minish just in case I can't get back before night begins. Going to try and look for a different lynch suspect if possible before night.

Unvote

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sorry I got the game started Doc, I'll be sure to idle in the background for a day. It's been working wonders for you two games in a row now, which by the way, you did so as scum last game.
They're scummy for trying to get the game started and join in discussion but you're not? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom