• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How could people build so many tombs and temples thousand of years ago, with almost no tools? :suspicious:

I also hit a police car (:
Like Deus said, aliens did it :P

The funeral will happen in 12 hours. I have to leave very early to drive all the way to pick up my other brother and then to the funeral. I'm glad when everything is over. This wasn't a fun week at all

Reactions: Dio

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Housing applications for the fall are approaching, so everyone is in that awkward stage of trying to get a feel about what everyone is doing. I know two of my roommates won't be living on campus next year, and the other asked me to live with him. Meanwhile I'm trying to get a vibe of whats happening in my friends room, because if someone leaves I fully intend on sweeping in there and living with them.

It feels nice having one of my current roommates as a fallback, but that guy is waayy to extroverted and not as charming as he thinks he is. Fingers crossed I get something good.

I feel miserable and numb and moody and annoyed and I don’t know why. Probably because my sleep is messed up again (my sleeping meds aren’t working). I didn’t get to sleep till 5am and woke up at 3pm. I just want to binge chocolate and other unhealthy things.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Dun wanna go to work
This. We have a banquet Saturday for some jerks who have to party till midnight, so guess who gets to clean up after them till the ass crack of dawn? me and another dish washer.
Wouldn't be as bad if it was during the day but why must people do these things so late.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Very very tired. I went to my brother's funeral and it was a beautiful one. My two sisters can't get along with each other. They never could and never will. So of course they had to argue after my brother was put to rest. barely in his grave and these two were *****ing at each other. I hugged and comforted my nephews and niece. I've got a deep bond with my oldest nephew. And the youngest one was crawling against me for a hug too. My olderst brother left behind beautiful kids and they're going to make it far into life <3

Very very tired. I went to my brother's funeral and it was a beautiful one. My two sisters can't get along with each other. They never could and never will. So of course they had to argue after my brother was put to rest. barely in his grave and these two were *****ing at each other. I hugged and comforted my nephews and niece. I've got a deep bond with my oldest nephew. And the youngest one was crawling against me for a hug too. My olderst brother left behind beautiful kids and they're going to make it far into life <3

Awww!

Still not feeling well. I went out to get some air but it didn't help. I don't have the will to do anything at the moment, I just can't be bothered.

My earbuds have been behaving really weirdly for the past week or so, but I don't want to open my replacement until these ones completely break. But random audio channels randomly stutter out, and I end up losing the voice channels a lot. Gotta say the instrumental versions of Spotify ads are a very... unique, experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom