• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

@Spirit @the8thark I bought Eternal Darkness: Sanities' Requiem back on Sunday! I never even heard of the game until I saw it on both of your lists of best games for certain Nintendo consoles. I'm so exicited to play it!
Congratulations.

It is very much a product of it's day - a gamecube game. However it is a very unique and one of the few well done horror games on Switch. Not many horror games like this are published by Nintendo.

Yeah it’s really confusing if you don’t spend time looking through the lore and the games. Thank goodness for the YT videos.

I own the whole series on ps4 (cept 3) and i was pretty far through KH1 when my ps4 blew up and took all my saves.

The game felt so clunky and i really wasnt enjoying how it felt to play at all and i cant find it in me to want to go back.

I also liked the idea of Final Fantasy meets Disney but that really isnt what it is now, to the point where no FF characters are in KH3 :(

Ninja

Well well well
I own the whole series on ps4 (cept 3) and i was pretty far through KH1 when my ps4 blew up and took all my saves.

The game felt so clunky and i really wasnt enjoying how it felt to play at all and i cant find it in me to want to go back.

I also liked the idea of Final Fantasy meets Disney but that really isnt what it is now, to the point where no FF characters are in KH3 :(

The lack of FF characters bothered me at first but honestly the story didn’t realy need them in the third game, as it’s meant to be a conclusion, however without spoiling anything, I feel that we are definitely getting another game.

Hopefully with the massive sales it’s doing they will give us some DLC, and hopefully story expansions. I would love a coliseum where we can go through boss gauntlets and fight against other characters.

Now that they have seen a lot of sales for KH3, hopefully they can focus on Kingdom Hearts 4 and really knock it out of the park.

The lack of FF characters bothered me at first but honestly the story didn’t realy need them in the third game, as it’s meant to be a conclusion, however without spoiling anything, I feel that we are definitely getting another game.

Hopefully with the massive sales it’s doing they will give us some DLC, and hopefully story expansions. I would love a coliseum where we can go through boss gauntlets and fight against other characters.

Now that they have seen a lot of sales for KH3, hopefully they can focus on Kingdom Hearts 4 and really knock it out of the park.

Kingdom Hearts 4... we need a good eight other games before that happens... then it needs to be in dev hell for a decade because Square are muppets.

Ninja

Well well well
Kingdom Hearts 4... we need a good eight other games before that happens... then it needs to be in dev hell for a decade because Square are muppets.

Yeah, I hope they skip the spin offs and just focus on the core games. I would rather wait two or three years for a direct sequel vs twelve years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom