• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Drove for real for the first time today (as opposed to in a parking lot, or a mile home). It went pretty good and wasn't as hard/scary as I expected. Hope to get my license sometime this year.
You start learning how to drive when you get your license. Driving a car isn't too difficult, "reading" the traffic and avoiding all idiots who are not behaving on the road is.

I had a talk with my boss today. [..] He was very understanding and said work should be the least thing for me to worry about right now.
You have a nice boss :) He is definitely right, but it does help if your boss thinks the same. And if there is anything I can help you out with, please let me know.

The load screen of DKCTF peels a banana upside down...
you should start to peel a banana from the tip, not from the stalk. That's at least how monkeys eat bananas.

For me, I think celebrating my holiday in Egypt was a great decision. Nice weather, good food, no work, nice people: it is great to be here :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom