• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Superbowl 2019, are you going to watch? Who do you think will win?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well, it feels weird being back and not hosting a second attempt at the Superbowl Event, lol. Anyway, I am interested to hear how many of us on the Forum will be watching. I know some people just watch because of all the new commercials that air during the game.

For those of us who like Football, what team are you rooting for? If you don't like either team, who do you think will win?

I'll be watching, but I don't care who wins. I think the Rams have a good chance to win, however.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
No. I never liked football. Never cared a wit for the superbowl. But I despise the Rams and the "Patriots" are just cheating scumbags. The NFL is a heinously corrupt cabal of crooks, users, abusers, and liars that exists solely to make money off of stupid people. The NFL needs to disappear and if this superbowl's ratings are the worst ever then I can only hope that it would mean that the NFL's demise is imminent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom