• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ninja

Well well well
I just received a call from my oldest sister. My oldest brother passed away last night. It was his birthday yesterday and he got a heart attack last night and died a couple of hours ago

I’m so sorry for your loss. My best to you and your family during this situation. We are here for you and always available to talk.

You are amazing Vanessa and I’m sure your family is too. Please don’t hesitate to reach out friend.

<3

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I just received a call from my oldest sister. My oldest brother passed away last night. It was his birthday yesterday and he got a heart attack last night and died a couple of hours ago
Oh wow. That's definitely rough. Can't imagine loosing my brother. I hope the best for you and the family.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
All I can say WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU CONSULT A DOCTOR SOONER?! Why?! Rocco felt early this morning he wasn't going to make it. Something more was goiong on but he was so stubborn he refused to see the Doctor. If only he would have done that. but we'll never know :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii: I saw him earlier tonight and he looked so peaceful and so beautiful. I don't think I ever saw him like this ever before. At least he has peace now

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Drove for real for the first time today (as opposed to in a parking lot, or a mile home). It went pretty good and wasn't as hard/scary as I expected. Hope to get my license sometime this year.

Also had a bit of a funny conversation with my mom during it. Just a bit up the road after we had started and she was telling me what I should do she said "You should be good at this, you play Mario Kart and stuff a lot".

And I said "But that doesn't have foot controls and I crash a lot".

Then she was like "Well that's not what I want to hear right now". Lol

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I had a talk with my boss today. He suggested for me to stay at home for a bit longer. Not only because of my back but also because of the passing of my brother. He was very understanding and said work should be the least thing for me to worry about right now.
nice boss hugs for ya hun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom