• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
My name is Lemony Snicket. If you have ignored the warnings and discovered an ominously titled book on the highest shelf where you weren’t meant to reach it, watched a movie that was by no means a happy tale of The Littlest Elf, or binged a television series that explicitly begs its audience to look away, you are familiar with the hardships and terrors that faced the Baudelaire orphans. Despite all of my best efforts, and utter disgust with plays after reviewing Al Funcoot, some cold hearted soul--a phrase which here means “person I dislike very much”— has decided to put on his own production of what happened to the Baudelaires in their first few weeks as orphans. I believe his name is funnier6, and though I have searched long and hard through all my knowledge of secrets and codes, I have yet to discover the meaning of that name nor what purpose the six serves. I do not think it is an alias Count Olaf would use, as it is neither an anagram nor “funniest” as I am sure he would have chosen in place of the slightly more humble “funnier”, though I fear it may be an alias of one of his henchmen, or worse, his girlfriend. If by some chance you are reading this and do not yet know me nor the plights of the Baudelaire orphans, I heavily advise closing this web page and promptly deleting it from your computer’s memory before it is too late. If, for some unfathomable reason, you’d like to join this production, sign your alias below and know that your very fanciful description of what you expect from this play will soon be replaced by the sorrowful truth.

It’s going to be role madness as always and naturally you can expect some made up roles and some weird mechanics. It’s pretty tame compared to my last game tbh but that one isn’t getting topped anytime soon. Knowledge of the series is helpful, though generally not necessary as you can just google it if you don’t know what the heck’s going on. Oh, and it’s not based on any particular version, I just picked whichever character versions I liked best. (Spoiler alert I really like the movie) Standard mafia rules will apply and will be listed in the game thread. I’m looking for exactly thirteen players, no more no less, so if a long period of time passes and it seems hopeless the game will be put on hold until I feel better about participation. Mkay? Mkay. Hope you all have an unfortunate time. :P

Volunteers Feeling Dread:
  1. Morbid Minish
  2. Doc
  3. DekuNut
  4. Mido
  5. A Link In Time
  6. Moe the Moeblin
  7. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  8. Flora
  9. Stormageden747
  10. Pendioooo
  11. Krow