• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Animal Crossing Switch Hopes

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm gonna add another hope to this thread because I have since played and completed Happy Home Designer since I last posted. I would really enjoy if the 2019 game kept with the creative freedom that HHD gives you. For one, it had an actual character creator and I didn't know that about the game. That made me very happy. The way you can move and set furniture was amazing, even better than the New Leaf amiibo update. And being able to design the town for the animals to use was really fun and cool. I'd love for the 2019 game to bring both the town development of HHD and the public works projects and path-making of NL to the table. That would make me pretty happy. I'd also love it if I could split those responsibilities between different files, but that doesn't seem likely.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Never played, but I hope the price is less than 40-60USD

Maybe if it does well universal game prices will drop slightly

I got animal crossing as a kid, I remember playing here and there but I never understood wtf I was doing or the point, I forgot the characters constantly too.

1.) Less dialogue - seriously, especially for a kid's game there's too much reading, this makes it boring and more of a chore than a game

2.) Character creation - where you can change hair, skin, facial features, body, etc. Animal crossing gives you this brunette character that doesn't change appearance unless you put some hat on it or use an umbrella.

3.) Nicer characters - why are they so mean? Especially the mole one.

4.) A way to fast travel - Idk if maybe this existed and I didn't know, but walking around took forever.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm gonna add another hope here. This one is more unlikely, but I do think it would be neat; roommates. Ideally, I would like it if my character files could share a house and you could see the ones you aren't using at the moment hanging out in there. Either that, or your favorite villagers could be roommates. This would be available once you had enough space in your house. In New Leaf you have six rooms. There'd be plenty of space for another person living there. You'd still be in control of the decorations and everything, you'd just have to provide the 5 basic necessities from the HHA standards or something. I think that would be a neat optional feature.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Ehhh that was one of the things I disliked about Wild World only having 1 house for 4 people.

One thing I thought about recently is having more places to explore like the City, Island, a Forest, ect. now that would give us waaay more to do in that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom