• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst thing you've ever eaten

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Meat loaf hands down. I dislike it even baked with cheese etc. I also dislike shrimps. But the question is not about what you dislike but the worst thing you've eaten... well that was a pie baked by my oldest sister. It was supposed to be a healthy pie complete with veggies etc. Buuuuut it was a complete disaster. I don't know what she did with it and I don't wanna know but it was utterly disgusting. I asked her if she wanted to poison us. I never got an answer because she cried her ass off laughing...o_O

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Mushrooms are nommy. Garlic mushrooms are heavenly.

...they make you feel pretty unattractive afterwards though.

I'll take garlic bread willingly hell i've eaten raw garlic cloves on a bet (aaand maaaan was the farts horrific, les just say i was a one dude fumigator) but blech garlic mushrooms sound gross

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Meat loaf hands down. I dislike it even baked with cheese etc. I also dislike shrimps. But the question is not about what you dislike but the worst thing you've eaten... well that was a pie baked by my oldest sister. It was supposed to be a healthy pie complete with veggies etc. Buuuuut it was a complete disaster. I don't know what she did with it and I don't wanna know but it was utterly disgusting. I asked her if she wanted to poison us. I never got an answer because she cried her ass off laughing...o_O

I only don't like meatloaf if it has ground chicken in it, that stuff is disgusting if not flavored right. We eat it a lot unfortunately cuz my mom has gout and it's the only meat that doesn't cause it to flair.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

It was baked with love.....and cyanide derivatives......................

I only don't like meatloaf if it has ground chicken in it, that stuff is disgusting if not flavored right. We eat it a lot unfortunately cuz my mom has gout and it's the only meat that doesn't cause it to flair.

Isn't meatloaf made primarily of bread and beef?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Tell your mom to stop it and think about you ;) I always disliked meatloaf, shrimps and liver. I tried to eat meatloaf a few times but I couldn't get it past my throat. I love a lot of other foods but these three are my most hated food

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I ordered a pizza from a local pizza place down in Florida while on vacation. The pizza tasted terrible, itwas by far the worst thing I remember eating.

Also, tomato gravy. Yuck! My friend's grandmother made it and it was gross. Usually her cooking us fantastic, but that tomato gravy was horrible.

When I worked at the local supermarket, we regularly walked around letting people taste stuff. Of course, we as staff need to pre-taste it first :)
One time, it was sour liver sausage and pickled herring out of a jar. That was by far the most disgusting thing I have ever tried.

And I really do not like eggs, but that's probably also got something to do with my allergy for it.

Zachie

Moo
I got a sandwich from this random store bc I was really hungry. It was just all kinds of disgusting. I just threw it back up after 1 bite.

Ninja

Well well well
Balut, a Filipino delicacy.

It’s a fertilized duck egg that has a partially developed duckling in it. 0/10 would not eat again.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Balut, a Filipino delicacy.

It’s a fertilized duck egg that has a partially developed duckling in it. 0/10 would not eat again.
Yeah I know Balut is bad but you know what's worse? Stinky Tofu. Fermented Tofu that is a multistage challenge. step 1: get past the smell. the smell is awful, probably the worst thing I smelled except for the time I had the sinus infection. Step 2: texture. the texture of this stuff, if you can imagine, is like taking rancid, cabbage pudding, and mixing it with sand and hair. step 3: not spitting it out of your mouth. this stuff is so vile. now don't get me wrong, I eat a lot of crazy stuff but this is the worst thing I have ever eaten period. I could barely get it down without spitting it back up. absolutely nasty. -100/10 would never eat again except if money is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom