• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst thing you've ever eaten

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Having given some thought to it. The food on the plane to Japan was so ghastly that I took s a whole loaf of bread on the way back to eat. That plane food you wouldn't give to the dogs.

The worst thing I ever tasted though was pineapple and I started to gag as soon as my tongue touched it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hospital food............for real, i ate an chicken mayo sandwich while in hospital and blew my guts open.........yes that did really happen.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Long ago it was the culture fair in our community college, and many of the countries represented offered samples of their food. One was a middle eastern country I can't remember, but they had this drink that tasted like liquid wood and had some kind of almond or something in it as well just floating around. Worst thing ever.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Pineapples are nice though.

I had an egg sandwich in hospital once and it still had the shell in it.

Pineapples are fineapples, theys the only fruit to digest you back.

Also yeah british hospital lack a je ne sais que in the food department i still recall their idea of sunday dinner.........no piece of meat is meant to be thin enough to see daylight through and PUTTING SWEDE IN MASHED SPUD MAKES ME WANNA KILL YOU!

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Pineapple does not belong on pizza. Other than that I don't mind it, I just can't eat it that much due to having allergies to it that remain from the days when I was allergic to citrus.

PS: Neither does mushrooms. (They upset my stomach)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Pineapple does not belong on pizza. Other than that I don't mind it, I just can't eat it that much due to having allergies to it that remain from the days when I was allergic to citrus.

PS: Neither does mushrooms. (They upset my stomach)

Mushrooms are gross. I once projectile spewed mushrooms when i was younger........i'm told the spray hit the ceiling and the stains took a loooong time to remove.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
*eats a pineapple pizza*
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom