• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you own/wear onesies?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
No? Why on earth would you wear a onesie? I've seen a few people in the area wear them and they look like they can't afford clothes.........

Nope I never had one. They don't sell them over here so maybe that's why :P
There is something called Internet, you can buy a onesie online and get it delivered next day to your door (:

I like to wear my LoZ bathrobe, so I do not have any need for an onesie at the moment. Unless Nintendo decides in all its wisdom to partner up with Bioware again to create a licensed onesie, then I would probably buy it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There is something called Internet, you can buy a onesie online and get it delivered next day to your door (:

I like to wear my LoZ bathrobe, so I do not have any need for an onesie at the moment. Unless Nintendo decides in all its wisdom to partner up with Bioware again to create a licensed onesie, then I would probably buy it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.... tell me about it! I never knew ANYTHING about internet before :P It's not my thing. Unless they have a Lucario one :P

I don't own one, and I'd never wear one.

I mean, I technically have tanktop onesies but I would never wear one on its own, only with bottoms over them.
No? Why on earth would you wear a onesie? I've seen a few people in the area wear them and they look like they can't afford clothes.........

So... by the looks of these replies it seems I didn't realise there were different kind of onesies and have made myself out to sound completely tacky.

I was talking about the bed time onesies. The kind you put on after a shower to stay snuggy warm.

I'd not be caught dead in an outdoors casual wear onesie. That's not what they're for! :eek:

Last edited:

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Not really cuz I don't like long sleeves except for coats and sweatshirts. I also don't like one piece attire except for dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom