• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Ultimate

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have now obtained all 1297 spirits that were in the base game. The only ones left are 1298-1302, the two Let’s Go spirits and the three Mario ones from that one event. I can’t find any information on how to obtain them at this point. I’m fairly certain the Let’s Go spirits were added to the base game with the last update so you don’t need to own Let’s Go to get them anymore, but they don’t seem to appear on the board or the shops at all, and neither do the new Mario ones.

I have now obtained all 1297 spirits that were in the base game. The only ones left are 1298-1302, the two Let’s Go spirits and the three Mario ones from that one event. I can’t find any information on how to obtain them at this point. I’m fairly certain the Let’s Go spirits were added to the base game with the last update so you don’t need to own Let’s Go to get them anymore, but they don’t seem to appear on the board or the shops at all, and neither do the new Mario ones.

tenor.gif

Quin

Disaster Master
Getting all the spirits was piss easy though. Got it in the first week.

the pokemon ones are NOT added yet, so you have to wait. The Mario Party spirits were there for a limited event. You missed your chance and you gotta wait until they pop up again.

I think the Piranha Plant is ok. But not perfect. I do have a couple of issues with it.
1. The poison cloud charge up time needs to be shortened a little as it's to long to be vulnerable for.
2. The side smash A I think is designed poorly. I think it should have been an etended head shot out to the side with the neck stretched out. Similar nature to Simon's side smash A chain whip. Of cause if you whiff this move there should be a few frames of ending lag to balance out the move. I just don't like what Piranha Plant's current side smash A is.

The Up B is crazy though, I think it's the most air of any character. Not a bad thing, I'm just saying.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I like plant boy so far. I think the side b is gonna be nerfed in a future update since people are abusing it by grabbing after releasing a poison cloud and racking up like, 50-70%, but otherwise, I think he's a fun addition. I'm excited to see who's next after Joker.

Quin

Disaster Master
He's perfect, I'm only confused why his side B doesn't actually give the poison effect. Only 2 assist trophies do and nothing else outside spirit battles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom