• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my defense, its not that I'm refusing. I just legitimately have zero day one thoughts typically.

Anyways, I'm looking at death's door and that's not great. I'd try to call someone out that is on my wagon, but I'm not overly suspicious of the first two votes. Both struck me as trying to generate activity out of me. And the last one was Confirmed Townie, HoT. Any desire I have to call scum on that wagon mostly comes from feelings of OMGUS.

Instead of placing my vote there in the wagon, I'm going to place it elsewhere.
Vote ALiT

This is partly for self-preservation, because I know I'm town and have no inclination to die. ALiT is the only "wagon" (it has only vote but meh) that I feel comfortable even remotely voting for. However, I also feel like he's been a little too cavalier about who would be lynched. This along with the fact that he's on board with my lynch without placing a vote, a behavior I'm never a fan of.

That's all I have time to get out, and this is all falling on deaf ears with 15 min left in the day.

I mean, I ruled out voting for SMS, funnier, or Minish for today because I thought they all had something going for them while you and Krow did not. So it's not like I haven't given any reasoning for my stances. Your vote feels pretty lazy to me. But if your claim is true, I recommend switching to krow. I'm town.

funnier6

Courage~
Most wolf joats usually only claim a single one shot ability however so I'm inclined to believe this claim is truthful and that the roles are powerful as I initially suspected
If it was a mafia joat there’s no telling how many abilities it has since this is a Deku game so I feel the odds are more fifty fifty.
I can really do right now is acknowledge that you often defend minish needlessly and maintain that this is agenda-driven
What exactly do you mean agenda driven? Like my excuse is trying to raise activity? Cause I would’ve done it any which way just because I get caught up in things like that.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
By claiming one shot ability I mean wolf joats typically claim only, say, one shot vigi so that they can control where they put their roleblock/seer/what have you without town knowing about it
The point essentially is that the claim is more likely to come from a townie in my opinion

And the agenda would be pocketing minish.

So if Doc's claim was true, we just lost arguably our best PR. But, at the very least, this makes me feel more confident in my bad feeling about krow. His Day 1 was abysmal. I also agree with Moe that funnier is potentially pocketing Minish, and the most likely scum out of SMS/Minish/him. I think his rush to defend her before she responded is off, and I stand by that.

Killing off a jack-of-all trades is definitely not cool, especially within the first day.

Also, I don’t know much about Minish and funnier6, but defending someone is not a for sure scum move. We’re trying to help each other out after all.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
RIP me. I was really looking forward to learning more about my abilities.

Anyways, I overall stand by my suspicions against ALiT. I may be wrong, my opinion doesn't have much basis.

If Krow is scum, I choose to believe that mafia targeted me day one because I'm such a late game threat and they were scared.

funnier6

Courage~
By claiming one shot ability I mean wolf joats typically claim only, say, one shot vigi so that they can control where they put their roleblock/seer/what have you without town knowing about it
The point essentially is that the claim is more likely to come from a townie in my opinion

And the agenda would be pocketing minish.
Oh I see, idk we hardly ever have mafia JoaTs so we hardly get to the point where they claim anything.

I just don't play that way, which you ought to know since you've seen me and misread me as scum.

But if your claim is true, I recommend switching to krow. I'm town.

Good lord ALIT all your posts are just knife throws at me aren't they? I'm sorry I was at work and no one was talking much at all before I left. So I voted Doc to get info before I left and thought tomorrow was EoD. If I was the cause of his death, I'll gladly sacrifice myself tomorrow as the lynch.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count:
Krow (1): A Link in Time
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Morbid Minish
A Link in Time (2): funnier6, Doc
Morbid Minish (1): Spiritual Mask Salesman
Doc (3): Krow, LittleGumball, HeroOfTime
funnier6 (1): Moe the Moblin
Not Voting: Ryuku21, Frozen Chosen

Moe's Krow vote came a minute too late
If @Ryuku21 doesn't post by EoD tomorrow, he will be replaced or modkilled
Doc has been lynched

Rounding up the rest of the Deliverance and Pilgrimage forces, and unsure of who among them served Duma, the people chose to go after the one who referred to himself as Doc. It only made sense; he wasn't exactly personable, and nobody was really sure what he was capable of. So they chose to end his life. He accepted his fate with a cold resignation.
"Ngh... so this is it," he sighed, staring at the bloody sword impaled in his chest, "Wish I could have... seen more of the world before the end..."
And with that, Doc fell to the ground.
Doc was Kliff: Wayward Spirit, the Deliverance Jack of All Trades

NIGHT ONE BEGINS
Night One ends at 8pm PST on Tuesday, January 22 2019.

The Living
1. @LittleGumball
2. @funnier6
3. @A Link In Time
4. @Krow
5. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
6. @Morbid Minish
7. @Moe the Moblin
8. @HeroOfTime
9. @Ryuku21
10. @Frozen Chosen

The Dead
Doc - Kliff: Wayward Spirit, the Deliverance Jack of All Trades, Lynched Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom