• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Sorry I've been so quiet, I've had less of an inclination to post since I'm verified as a townie. The least I could do is try and get others talking though, I suppose.

Funnier, minish, and Krow definitely seem like they're trying the hardest to keep the conversation going, but they appear to do that in every game I've played with them. Based on funnier's vicious defense of minish I'm inclined to believe if one's scum the other isn't, as experienced players I doubt either would defend the other in an actual game. At the moment, I don't have a scum read on any of them more than any other member, and as they're causing the most discussion, I'd prefer to exhaust other options than to vote them. Same with LG, no real read, and while she's less active than the others, the few posts she's made are relatively full of helpful content.

SMS's doesn't seem like he's behaving differently than he usually does in ZD mafia when accused, and as things stand, I'm inclined to think he's town for now. Same with Moe, from what I've seen, this is how he behaves in these games.

As things stand currently, I'd be down for a vote on Doc, ALIT, and maybe FroCho. They're behaving a lot quieter than I expected, though I'm definitely willing to believe than FroCho didn't realize this had started, I've certainly been guilty of that...

Vote: Doc

Unless things change in the next few minutes, I think I'm going to hop on with LG and Krow.

funnier6

Courage~
Based on funnier's vicious defense of minish I'm inclined to believe if one's scum the other isn't, as experienced players I doubt either would defend the other in an actual game
Just letting ya know, me defending Minish isn’t alignment indicative of anything. I tend to agree with Minish all the time, and if you check our scum game together we probably defended each other at least some. That is a pretty good rule though and true for most people.
SMS's doesn't seem like he's behaving differently than he usually does in ZD mafia when accused,
You forgetting he was scum last game?
Same with Moe, from what I've seen, this is how he behaves in these games.
I agree with this one actually, but we’ve never seen moe as scum I don’t think so idk.
@Doc Can you provide some more thoughts
Doc always says he sucks at day one so I wouldn’t expect anything.

funnier6

Courage~
Someone sucking at Day 1 doesn't mean they can't contribute. Might just be something you do more than I realized, funnier, but please don't respond so much for others. I want them to share their thoughts first.
I’m not, I’m saving you time because I yell at Doc on day one all the time and he always says that and refuses.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
@HeroOfTime I'm one of the most active people in the game so far and krow is one of the least active with 2/3 of his posts being RVS. Your analysis is off.

Huh, just counted, and yeah, Krow with three posts, you with eight at the time I wrote that. Sorry, not sure where the heck that originally came from.

You forgetting he was scum last game?

True, but I've looked at some of his past games, and at least to me, it looks like he usually behaves that way under pressure. Every game is a new experience for me though, so I'll definitely pay attention to how this goes. Same for the other things you mentioned.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Needs more detail, I don’t see how you’re going to convince anyone with that. If you’re going to vote me you should at least articulate the problem so I can argue by exactly you’re misinterpreting my actions. Though in this case it seems you’re mistaking something usual for something unusual and I imagine you’re not going to want to hear the meta reasons.
I would say you're trying to pocket minish and your post regarding sms is not exactly "game relevant", especially the second and third paragraphs
Believe me, if I had to contrive a lynch target it would not be you. I think your behavior leans wolfy more than anyone else so far

funnier6

Courage~
Make shift Vote Count:

Krow (1): ALIT
funnier6 (1): Moe
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Morbid Minish
A Link in Time (1): funnier6
Morbid Minish (1): Spiritual Mask Salesman
Doc (3): Krow, LittleGumball, Hero of Time

Not Voting: Doc, , Ryuku21, Frozen Chosen

As far as I can tell this is correct and we have fifteen minutes left btw.

@Doc if you wanted to claim something now would be fabulous.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I’m not, I’m saving you time because I yell at Doc on day one all the time and he always says that and refuses.
In my defense, its not that I'm refusing. I just legitimately have zero day one thoughts typically.

Anyways, I'm looking at death's door and that's not great. I'd try to call someone out that is on my wagon, but I'm not overly suspicious of the first two votes. Both struck me as trying to generate activity out of me. And the last one was Confirmed Townie, HoT. Any desire I have to call scum on that wagon mostly comes from feelings of OMGUS.

Instead of placing my vote there in the wagon, I'm going to place it elsewhere.
Vote ALiT

This is partly for self-preservation, because I know I'm town and have no inclination to die. ALiT is the only "wagon" (it has only vote but meh) that I feel comfortable even remotely voting for. However, I also feel like he's been a little too cavalier about who would be lynched. This along with the fact that he's on board with my lynch without placing a vote, a behavior I'm never a fan of.

That's all I have time to get out, and this is all falling on deaf ears with 15 min left in the day.

funnier6

Courage~
I would say you're trying to pocket minish and your post regarding sms is not exactly "game relevant", especially the second and third paragraphs
Believe me, if I had to contrive a lynch target it would not be you. I think your behavior leans wolfy more than anyone else so far
Okay that helps, but if you dissect what I said and go to what exactly made you feel “pocketing Minish” over “defending Minish like always” that helps me see where you’re coming from. I’m not bothering going back to see what wasn’t “game relevant” but since activity was dead at the time that hardly matters.

funnier6

Courage~
If this could even possibly sway your opinion, I will claim. I am the town Jack-of-All-Trades
I don’t see what that matters since I’m not voting you and am in fact the first vote on the wagon you voted for so I can hardly assist.

Though tbh JoaT doesn’t make me read you any different.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'm generally an instinctive player and it has taken up to 12 full hours for my stream of consciousness to catch up to my subconscious feelings regarding this game, so the best I can really do right now is acknowledge that you often defend minish needlessly and maintain that this is agenda-driven
Joat is a powerful role but not typically one town aligned in my experience. Most wolf joats usually only claim a single one shot ability however so I'm inclined to believe this claim is truthful and that the roles are powerful as I initially suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom