• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm an aggressive player, if someone votes for me randomly I want to know why, I don't take it lightly, and I feel like if, you vote for me with no reason, you deserve to get voted for by me.

It isn't an omgus vote, it's a response vote to your vote on me, simple as that. If anything you are just trying to fabricate anything to get the game going.

Funnier already said a lot of what I was going to say. But your 'response vote' was the exact purpose for my initial vote and gave me what I was looking for. I didn't fabricate anything. It's not hard to look at your previous town games and see that you aren't really aggressive day 1. And that there are times when you seem to respond in revealing ways when under pressure.

And sure, it may not be completely sound logic, but it's day 1 with barely any posts. I'm just trying to use previous observations to try and gather info that could help us.

Also would like to point out, I didn't vote Minish last game Day 1, I only voiced dislike of her keeping an rvs vote on me Day 1.

Not day 1, but you did the next day. Saying I didn't have a reason for voting you even when I posted reasoning.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
How many mafia do y'all think we've got in this game? With a population of 11 we could probably have 3, right? I'm getting used to the smaller games we play with 2 mafia characters...
3 mafia gives us 3 day phase till parity which is on the difficult side. It's more likely to be 3 because we've got an innocent child (and likely other strong roles as well (like a second innocent child maybe?)), at least I'm operating under that assumption.

Talking about game mechanics in 2019

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6 Why did you feel the need to respond to SMS's claims about Minish? I can buy what both of them said but find your interjection into the argument odd.
It's what I do. Of course I could point out that posting about what others are talking about is literally what mafia is about and instead of sitting around I put my two cents in unlike everyone else so as to keep discussion going. Honestly, isn't the better question why you didn't interject your opinion? Isn't it clear enough that this game isn't going to go anywhere unless get we started? We have like, idk seven or eight hours left and no one of us know anything about anything so why would this seem odd?

It's what I do. Of course I could point out that posting about what others are talking about is literally what mafia is about and instead of sitting around I put my two cents in unlike everyone else so as to keep discussion going. Honestly, isn't the better question why you didn't interject your opinion? Isn't it clear enough that this game isn't going to go anywhere unless get we started? We have like, idk seven or eight hours left and no one of us know anything about anything so why would this seem odd?

I dislike how defensive you were of Minish. She can defend herself. We know nothing right now except for HoT being an innocent child. So I see you as being too quick to try to make sense of the current situation. I think it will be useful to reevaluate going forward, but not so useful now.

For my two cents, I feel pretty confident in at least ruling out SMS and Minish being scum together. I think in such a dead game state, the mafia can lay low for now. I made the mistake of going after Mido when we were scum buds in a game about a year ago when no one was posting on Day 1, and it almost got him killed. With the low activity of ZD mafia on Day 1, I don't think anyone will try that again any time soon.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I dislike how defensive you were of Minish. She can defend herself. We know nothing right now except for HoT being an innocent child. So I see you as being too quick to try to make sense of the current situation. I think it will be useful to reevaluate going forward, but not so useful now.
At the risk of doing exactly what you're accusing Funnier of, I don't see anything inherently scummy in funnier's interjection. I would have done the same if I had gotten in before funnier did. If someone is using bad logic to argue for someone's lynch, we should point that out.

If anything, that whole exchange makes me believe that none of those three (SMS, Minish, or funnier) are scumbuds. One of them may be, but at the current moment I'd doubt two of them would be.

funnier6

Courage~
I dislike how defensive you were of Minish. She can defend herself.
I’m always inclined to defend Minish and will probably continue doing so since I never can seem to find her scummy. I can see how that might look weird if you didn’t know that.
So I see you as being too quick to try to make sense of the current situation. I think it will be useful to reevaluate going forward, but not so useful now.
idk about that, I’m not so sure that I did make sense of the current situation so if you could point to what exactly you’re talking about that would be helpful. I think it is useful now since it’s literally all we’ve got and you seem a little bit quick to throw out anything that might actually help discussion.
I made the mistake of going after Mido when we were scum buds in a game about a year ago when no one was posting on Day 1, and it almost got him killed.
Are you talking about anime boys? Cause I don’t think that situation was very similar.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count:
Frozen Chosen (1): A Link in Time
funnier6 (1): LittleGumball
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Morbid Minish
A Link in Time (1): funnier6
Morbid Minish (1): Spiritual Mask Salesman
Doc (1): Krow
Not Voting: Doc, Moe the Moblin, HeroOfTime, Ryuku21, Frozen Chosen

If things don't change, that's going to be... a few coins.

@Ryuku21 and @Frozen Chosen have yet to post
Day one will end at 8pm PST on Monday, January 21 2019. With 11 alive, 6 is majority.

At the risk of doing exactly what you're accusing Funnier of, I don't see anything inherently scummy in funnier's interjection. I would have done the same if I had gotten in before funnier did. If someone is using bad logic to argue for someone's lynch, we should point that out.

If anything, that whole exchange makes me believe that none of those three (SMS, Minish, or funnier) are scumbuds. One of them may be, but at the current moment I'd doubt two of them would be.

I'm not voting there today, but I believe looking into one of those three overnight would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom