• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anywhere else

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I would be back in Osaka, more specifically inside the Ichiran Ramen bar in the Dotonbori district.
tumblr_mfd85vO01I1rf0hsxo1_500.gif

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am going to assume "anywhere other than here" can apply to places that don't exist, so I would say a peaceful Animal Crossing village where I can spend my time in a stress-free environment where I own my own house and have my own space and making money is as easy as selling seashells. I honestly don't really have one for a place that exists in reality.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
There's a few places that would be fun
Visiting Ireland would be neat, or maybe Japan. Somewhere cool like that.
For non existent places I'd want to visit Hyrule, or maybe Splatoon's Inkopolis since its so similar to our world, but so different.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If it means in a non existing place I would say Hyrule./ If it would be a from a show I say Supernatural. But If I stick with the reality I would visit a new place every day :D There are way too many places I love to visit so I would have a different destination every day or at least every week.

Although I have been to so many places already, I still can call multiple places that I'd like to go to right now: China, Iran, US, and anything in between... but it appears that you need to work in between holidays (:

For non-existing places: Hyrule of course, but I would also like to see Pokémon in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom