• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are your once fav youtubers still active and do you still follow them

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So we all had or still have fav youtubers we followed for a while or maybe years. And as it often goes, we change. Like games, music, shows or whatever, we don't care (or care less) about some things as much anymore as we used to do. So what about your fav youtubers? Are you still following them and are they even active? Is what used to be unique something that isn't so unique anymore?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well I think most of them are still going I just don't watch a lot of them anymore.

One of the ones I have been subscribed to for years is Jim Sterling. He is still going strong and I still watch him.

Vsauce is still going but made all their new videos premium so I can't watch them.

Rich Piana died so I don't watch him anymore but I am sure I still would if he was still with us.

I used to watch a lot of Smosh videos when they were actually funny and the two main creators were still together. Now unfortunately the content isn't as good as it used to be so I don't tend to be interested in it.

Skyy John was an old favourite but he removed all his old comedy content from his other channel a long time ago but only has his Tipsy Bartender channel now.

I think Halo Follower is still going but I don't care about the series anymore since 5 so I don't watch their stuff.

Commonwealth Realm are still going I just am not really interested in Zelda videos apart from fan remakes of music or 3D animation fan projects since Zelda theory is a pretty dead topic and Nintendo seem to care less and less about the lore

Well I think most of them are still going I just don't watch a lot of them anymore.

One of the ones I have been subscribed to for years is Jim Sterling. He is still going strong and I still watch him.

Vsauce is still going but made all their new videos premium so I can't watch them.

Rich Piana died so I don't watch him anymore but I am sure I still would if he was still with us.

I used to watch a lot of Smosh videos when they were actually funny and the two main creators were still together. Now unfortunately the content isn't as good as it used to be so I don't tend to be interested in it.

Skyy John was an old favourite but he removed all his old comedy content from his other channel a long time ago but only has his Tipsy Bartender channel now.

I think Halo Follower is still going but I don't care about the series anymore since 5 so I don't watch their stuff.

Commonwealth Realm are still going I just am not really interested in Zelda videos apart from fan remakes of music or 3D animation fan projects since Zelda theory is a pretty dead topic and Nintendo seem to care less and less about the lore

Jim is a good boy. His humour can be a bit too crude and abrasive for me sometimes but he fights the good fight as far as shaming shocking business practices goes.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Jim is a good boy. His humour can be a bit too crude and abrasive for me sometimes but he fights the good fight as far as shaming shocking business practices goes.
I am ok with the crude and abrasive humour and I love his distain for these AAA publishers and that he calls them out on the **** they pull. I have enjoyed him talking about Fallout 76 and Bethesda more recently. I did play the beta and it is one of the most awful games I have tried.

I am still following most Youtubers that are still active after all those years. But those aren't too many... over time I found some new channels so I still have plenty to watch, however I shifted more towards Twitch.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I still follow most I think the only Youtuber I have unsubscribed to was Verlisfy cuz he was being to toxic to the rest of the Pokemon community especially other Poketubers.

PBG was one of the first ones I subscribed to and I still look forward to his videos.

The youtuber that went inactive that I liked following his good but few videos was Sp0ntanius whom did Zelda music videos using unconventional methods like stop motion hair cut to the Game Over song from the original game.

I only got into subscribing to people and watching channels regularly some 2 years ago. So most of the people I watch are still active.

Geekdom101 - Still makes tons of Dragon Ball videos constantly. Definitely the most active DB YouTuber.

Totally Not Mark - Another DB tuber. He stopped posting for a few months after Super ended in March but became active again recently.

DBAnimators - Been a few months since he uploaded.

KingK - Still uploading his retrospectives. Watched his OoX retrospective recently.

Mark Brown - Haven't watched him as much since Boss Keys ended, but he still uploads.

Gamexplain - They upload all the time.

CSDojo - He uploads fairly often and I have at least learned some basics of coding from him.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Most of my Youtube subscriptions still put out but their out put has been decreasing a bit in quantity but not in quality recently.

The one I've stopped subscribing to and watching regularly is Razorfist - because of course I would watch Razorfist since I'm an alt-right Trump supporting white nationalist literal nazi. But he's kinda irritated me for a variety of reasons. First, his disdain for the Witcher series reeks of trendy hatred for the sake of being contrarian - something he has been called out on before - despite his expressed disdain for contrarian hipsters. It's even a bit hypocritical since his criticism of Witcher is based on the novels having been plagiarized (for which there is pretty solid evidence), but yet he enjoys other properties that he has even out right accused of being plagiarized with supporting evidence.

Secondly he produces less content these days because his live streams have proven to be much more lucrative when sycophantic dip$h!ts from all over drop thousands of dollars in donations on him each night for the honor of having him give his opinion in response to their stupid questions. It's gross. He also sucks at playing video games so his streams are insufferable to watch.

Also, it's strange but for some reason I cannot comment on his channel anymore and my entries don't show up in his live stream chats. I'm shadowbanned from the Rageaholic channel. And nowhere else on Youtube. It's either Youtube's idiotic algorithm or Razorfist himself has blocked me. Why he'd do that is beyond my comprehension but if he has then he is a dirty rotten filthy hypocrite of the highest order.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
My favorite You-tuber is Naka Teleeli, and he is still going strong, with at least 1 if not 2 videos a day! I do the same, but my quality isn't as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom