• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

No More Heroes series; discussion

Travis Strikes Again is coming to Nintendo Switch very soon. This will be the third No More Heroes game and the third time exclusive the series has been exclusive to Nintendo (not including the PS3 NMH HD remaster).

If sales do well for Travis Strikes Again Suda 51 has said that No More Heroes 3 will happen and No More Heroes 1 & 2 may also find their way to the Switch.

Do you like the No More Heroes series?

Did you play it originally on the Wii?

Are you interested in Travis Strikes Again given the indie production route (complete with season pass) it has taken?

Do you want the series to continue and will you support it by purchasing Travis Strikes Again?

I would like to see No More Heroes 1 and 2 ported to Switch. I never got around to playing them on the Wii or PS3. I think reintroducing the series through a spin-off is a foolish decision. Yeah, it releases in the quiet month of January, but it seems counterintuitive to come back after so many years via a game that's so completely different from the main series. I worry this may be another Metroid Prime Federation Force situation.

Travis Strikes Again is getting average to below average reviews with many reporting on game breaking bugs.

Poor reviews and bad word of mouth from popular reviewers and Youtubers mean it may be time to wave goodbye to NMH1&2 ports and a NMH3 on Switch.

Travis Strikes Again is getting average to below average reviews with many reporting on game breaking bugs.

Poor reviews and bad word of mouth from popular reviewers and Youtubers mean it may be time to wave goodbye to NMH1&2 ports and a NMH3 on Switch.

The fact that the future of the franchise hangs on a spin-off that's nothing like the rest of the franchise is absurd. Hopefully this is another Federation Force situation and NMH 1 and 2 get remade to gauge interest in a third game. I'd like to try those games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom