• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus now seeing the gaping maw of The Sun beast leap at him, he dodges out of the way so the water spray hits him in the Mouth

Pen

The game is on!
The Sun-Beast lets out something that sounded like a deep cough or sneeze. One pipe of water was uncomfortable for sure but it wasn't harmful. Now even madder the Sun-Beast leaps at Lupus again ready to slash him with its hot claws.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Finally done warming up her left arm and hand Naturee could feel energy returning to her left side. As quickly as she could she got out of her hiding place and shot a powerful ice beam in the Sun-Beast’s forehead. With the attack she managed to get the Sun-Beast’s attention just in time, preventing it from hitting Lupus. But now the Sun-Beast started charging at Naturee. She had kept her distance but the Sun-Beast was fast and approached her quickly from across the room. She started shooting another beam of ice at it which slowed it down slightly but it was still efficiently closing the gap between them.

"Ehrm... a little help here guys?" Naturee called to the others.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
At once, Delta and Comet sprang into action. Seeing his protege in danger, Delta flew straight for her, grabbing her around the waist. Unfortunately, to get there in time, he had to go so fast he wouldn't be able to stop before hitting the wall. Slowing down best he could and turning to shield the girl with his body, the two superheroes crashed through the wall of the structure.
Meanwhile, Comet, seeing what the brothers had done, searched for the thickest pipe in the building. Seeing it running along the ceiling, he unzipped his suit (yes he was wearing clothes beneath, but it happened so fast it wouldn't have mattered anyways) and retrieved his duty pistol. Pointing it at the pipe, he fired. The impact was enough that the pipe effectively exploded, sending gallons of water dumping on the floor below.

Pen

The game is on!
The Sun-Beast just barely misses Naturee with its leaping bite attack. Delta appeared and flew away with her faster than the Sun-Beast could comprehend in the moment so it took a few seconds to straighten itself out where it stood and growled deeply. Then it caught glimpse of Lupus again but before it had time to start moving toward him the huge amounts of water from the large pipe that Comet broke above the Sun-Beast came bursting down at it with incredible force and incredible volume. The beast was drenched in it and rushed wildly out of the way of the tremendous amounts of water as fast it could, but by then most of its flames had already gone out. Its body was still aglow but much less fiery, and it seemed to have breathing issues. In its wild panic it burst through the wall of the warehouse and started running away from the scene but after only about 100 feet it collapsed on the ground. The remaining flames and glow went out and its huge body started shrinking significantly to eventually assume Lionel Zoller's original shape. He was unconsciously lying flat on his belly.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Finally stopped and safe, Delta feels terrible. The suit cushioned a lot of the blow, but it still hurt like nothing else. He ached all over.
He looked at Naturee, concerned, "You all right Nachi?"

Comet sprinted out of the building and checked Zoller's pulse. Breathing a sign of relief, he started smacking the man's head, "Lionel? You good?"

Pen

The game is on!
Delta had managed to sweep Nachi off her feet and out of harm's way in a very efficient way. She had neither taken damage when he grabbed her nor when they crashed so she was feeling fine save for her left arm which was functional but still a bit numb and weak. She looked Brian deep in the eyes. Their faces were rather close and Nachi could feel her heart beating faster than it had a moment ago. "Yes I'm perfectly fine. I would've never made it away in time if it wasn't for you. You saved me." Then she noticed how much pain Brian seemed to be in and her eyes widened. "Oh but you're hurt, Brian! We need to take you to a doctor. Where are you injured?"

After a couple of smacks in the face Lionel snaps to. He sees Jason and is a bit confused by what's going on at first, but it doesn't take him long to remember what just went down. Distinct memories of crushing the floor in the warehouse, attacking those aliens as well as his friends and allies. He remembered all of it but he hadn't had any control of any of it. Upon recalling it all his expression of confusion turned into one of despair and guilt. "Oh no..." he mumbles as he lies there. "Oh no, oh no, oh no. It happened again... How could I have let it happen again? We failed the mission and it's all my fault!" His mumbles had turned into screams and he sat up on the ground and was getting both very angry and upset, but his body ached a lot as he sat up. "The enemy got away because of me and we've got nothing to show for it and it's all because of me! I can't do this! Jason, I'm so sorry. I'm so terribly sorry..."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian shrugged, "A little bruised, but I should be fine. The suit took the brunt of the impact..." he tried to move his arm, but it hurt to do so. He grimaced a little, "Just... give me a few minutes. I'll be fine," he laughed a little through the pain, "Hooo...."

Jason set his hand on Lionel's shoulder, "Calm down man. You did fine. You did great. That guy purposefully unleashed the beast, and if nothing else, they certainly won't be using this place as a base, and we've got some clues that can start us figuring all this out. You did just fine. There was nothing you could've done. Just need to work on the structural soundness of the suit itself. Make it harder to puncture. That sound like a plan?"
Jay was a little worried about Lionel. These times as the Beast were always hard on the man, and having him hurt people he knew to be friends and allies just made it worse. There was only so much he could do, so he just offered the scientist his hand, "Science is all about the failures Lionel. But every failure is a step towards success. It's the same with crimefighting. You'll figure it out eventually."

Pen

The game is on!
Nachi looked worried. "Let me at least help you sit up straight. That position can't be good for your back," she said and started helping Brian to a more proper sitting position.

Lionel hesitantly grabbed Jason's hand and heaved himself up to a standing position. "Thanks, Jason," he said quietly. "I'm lucky to have you guys." Then he noticed the midnight breeze on his bare skin and realized he wasn't wearing any clothes. "Uhm, I don't suppose there's a blanket or something around...?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Thanks Nachi," Brian grunted, feeling a little pain in his movements. Propping himself up against the wall in a better position, he gave a sigh of relief.
"Diagnostics check?"
"Right arm fractured," the suit replied, "Bruising on the right back side of the abdomen. Structural integrity of suit is intact. Power source was jostled some and went into shutdown. Running on emergency power."
Brian groaned, "Well isn't that nice... just give me, like, five minutes and I'll be up and moving again. I just need to catch my breath a little."

Jason looked around, keenly aware of the situation, "Get into the warehouse. I'll be back with something quickly," he jogged away from the site at a pace that seemed like a flicker to the scientist he'd left behind, naked and alone in the middle of the road.

Pen

The game is on!
Nachi knew Brian would be fine but she wanted to stay by his side anyway. She knew she shouldn't though in case anyone else got injured. "I'll go check on the others then," she told Brian. "Don't hesitate to call for me if you need anything though."

Nachi jogged on over to Lupus and Uther. "Hey are you guys alright?" she asked them.

Lionel began his walk of shame toward the ruined warehouse. The dirt road under his bare feet made it painful to walk.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus looked at the asian decent woman
" who are you again? Youre one of those testtube babies i know that much"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian quickly glanced over at Zoller. He was a little older, but not necessarily bad looking. That said, he had a feeling the man wasn't interested, so he decided to glance away and let the man have his privacy.
Just then, Jason returned, "Not sure where you live exactly, so I just grabbed you some of my clothes. They may not fit right, but it was the best I could do on such short notice. You should probably start leaving extra clothes in the hotel, just in case," with that, he turned around, gesturing to the rubble that Lionel could hide behind while getting dressed.

Pen

The game is on!
"So much for making an effort to be nice..." Nachi thinks to herself and gives the brothers a cold look of disproval before quickly turning right around and returning to Brian. Without saying anything she sat down next to him and tried to release the tension in her body.

Though Lionel hated having to count with the chance of turning into the Sun-Beast he agreed with Jason's point about having a set of clothes at the base. "Yeah that's a good idea," he replied quietly, trying not to gain the attention of more people even though everyone had probably caught glimpse of him by now. "Thanks." Then he went behind the rubble and got dressed. Jason's clothes seemed to fit him surprisingly well.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Don't worry about them," Brian told her, "It's not you. They don't like me. They think I'm a sellout, that I'm not doing this for the right reasons. Your being connected to me just makes them think the same about you. Which... is idiotic, I know. I know you, you're not like that. But they don't," he went to put his hand on her shoulder and cringed a little from pain before deciding to use the other one, "You'll get used to it. Don't worry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom