• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I think I have brain damage. I haven't been able to concentrate properly since August, when I had a seizure and a bunch of problems started. I was told that there was a possibility that it could happen. I can't even have a simple conversation without mixing my words up or stuttering (it's not anxiety, it happens with people I'm 100% comfortable with). I had to basically drop out of college (I'm on study leave but sometimes I get given work to do at home) as I can't cope with things as well as I could before. My balance and coordination is even worse than before too. Before this I didn't struggle with maths, I could do it with ease, but now I really find it difficult.

On a lighter note, I'm in Wales!
There should be increased Mareep spawns here. It would make sense seeing as sheep outnumber people here, plus the fact that Ampharos mega evolves into a Dragon type.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
One of my coworkers seems to show serious interest in me. I just go with the ride and see where this is going to. And the end of the busy Dec month. Still some afterXmas packages but nothing we can't handle. if we can handle 44.000+ packages we can handle 32.000+ as well :D

i have no way to explain to the people im havinf dinner with, what is on my phone that has me laughing so goddamn hard

Screenshot_48.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom