• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Christmas Tournament!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My matches with @A Link In Time are completed. He won the first, I won the second, and he won the round by winning the last battle.

FhSzyEvh_o.jpg

ozH3jVz

eclZte4.png

I won all three fights, but to be fair it was somewhat laggy and from his movements I assume it affected him too. I recorded the matches as well if you'd like to see and if it's okay with All Might of course. With All Might's permission, the link to the video is below.

The Matches

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
ozH3jVz

eclZte4.png

I won all three fights, but to be fair it was somewhat laggy and from his movements I assume it affected him too. I recorded the matches as well if you'd like to see and if it's okay with All Might of course.
You beat me to it, haha. I only had enough time to play those three matches which is why I had to bail, but yeah, the lagginess was probably an unstable connection on my side. I'm definitely down to rematching you once my data gets reset, and feel free to share the matches if you want. They were actually pretty entertaining.

mBf5ZBw.png

Libk won the first match, but I won the last two. Do NOT trust the adorable dog...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom