• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Food you turn to in a hurry

Let's say you're super hungry and don't wanna wait or spend the energy cooking a proper meal, what do you do?

Do you run to your local take away?

Do you have something in the house at all times that takes little time and effort to make?

Do you just stand in the kitchen and yell at things?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
A lot of times I’ll stand in the kitchen with a sad look on my face, dreaming of all the delicious foods that aren’t currently in my possession.. My go to easy foods are pretzels, caramel rice cakes, cereal, yogurt, and those instant breakfast shakes.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I have these little rice meals that take 3-4 minutes to make. They're really good. I don't really enjoy cooking so microwave meals, and eating out are a common thing for me.

I usually turn to Mac and cheese, pasta with green pesto or fish and chips from the local chippy.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'll make a liquid meal with some fine ground oats and chocolate protein powder if I need something quick. That or crumpets or both.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
There's always leftovers, so that, if by some miracle there are no leftovers, there usually is a frozen pizza or a box of Toquitos. If none of that, I have a lot of points on my pizza hut account, I'll just use those.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Well I get 30 minutes for lunch break at the food joint where I work so they've been feeding me pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom