• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Foods you are addicted to right now

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's time to come clean. I have told a couple of people so far but I think the whole forum needs to know. I have a crumpet addiction. I have been eating what many might consider to be an excess of crumpets lately and been craving them an awful lot for some reason, hope I am not pregnant.

Just wondering if any of my fellow forum dwellers have any food addictions right now. Is there a particular food which you just can't get enough of lately and how long has it been going on for?

Lays poppables... theyre like... those HIP AND TRENDY pop chip things but, hybridized to have all the wonder and surface area of a really puffy waffle fry. It's like.... puffcorn but in chip form. Sea salt flavor tastes just like potate.

Also christmas cookies because its that time of year and they are in the house and i can't be trusted alone with them.

Reactions: Dio

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
skittlesPRM_itemmaster.jpg

Nothing quite like them for me. This has been ongoing since elementry school. I try not to eat them, but every 3 or so months I relapse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom