• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things you've never gotten used to

What are some things in life that still throw you?

What are some things you never got down or could do well?

Right now I can't get used to how early it is for how dark it is since the clocks went back. I'm 30few and I've never gotten used to it.

What about you?

I guess I should add this too.

As much as I love my babies the first time I saw this I freaked out and have never gotten comfortable with it.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The fact it's starting to take me more attempts to do something successful than it used to do, not just in games but just in general.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Using squat toilets I haven’t got used to yet. I’ve also never got used to having a consistent daily schedule for eating, working, or sleeping since I’ve been working casual jobs since I was 14 years old.

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
I've never really gotten used to living abroad, I love travelling around the world and visiting different coutries, but living far away from a place I will always call home is just hard.

I've never gotten used to being sick (cold, fever, flu, or just allergies). I have a strong immune system, I hardly get sick, I don't even remember the last time I had allergies. All I remember is when I do get sick, it feels like hell and I want to die, even if its allergies. I witness other people still in an okay mood when they're sick, but not me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Using squat toilets I haven’t got used to yet. I’ve also never got used to having a consistent daily schedule for eating, working, or sleeping since I’ve been working casual jobs since I was 14 years old.

Actually found an incident where somebody else CLEARLY hadn't gotten used to squat toilets in one of the train station bogs in Osaka. I didn't take a picture and I am not sure anyone would really have wanted to see it anyway but yeah. Talk about completely missing the target...

Ninja

Well well well
Speaking in front of a large group of people. I do it every day, and have to coach and develop my team but no matter what I’m always nervous and fidgety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom