• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I went for a Mawile raid earlier and while I was there, I noticed a group of 3 playing Pokémon Go too. When they realised my brother and I were playing, they came over and introduced themselves. They also invited us to the Discord and added us as friends!
I’ve seen their names on the gyms plenty of times, quite often a few minutes after I’ve claimed a gym. They also said that they recognized my username and had wondered who I was.

This is a good step towards improving my social life as well as being able to do 4-5 star raids!

I just randomly remembered the time I was watching the reveal for Mii Fighters in Smash 4; I think it was part of an E3 presentation? Anyway, I was watching this kind of just expressionless and disappointed, annoyed, and my sister just walks into the room and sees my monitor and without any hesistation from her, I just hear her go "EWWWWW." Good times.

Reactions: Dio

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My third contract expires on jan the 24th but I already got it extended for the third and final time. When this one expires (after 7 months) it's either a permanent contract or exit. I'm told that if I continue working the way I did the past 15 months it's going to be a permanent contract. So yeah, I'm excited :D I love my job and I learn so much. Logistics can be tough but also fun. And I got holidays now!!!!!!

My third contract expires on jan the 24th but I already got it extended for the third and final time. When this one expires (after 7 months) it's either a permanent contract or exit. I'm told that if I continue working the way I did the past 15 months it's going to be a permanent contract. So yeah, I'm excited :D I love my job and I learn so much. Logistics can be tough but also fun. And I got holidays now!!!!!!

That's awesome news hun. I was working somewhere for 2 years and the kept extending my contract but they never made me permanent because they wanted to save money.

Very happy youre clearly working somewhere nicer and somewhere you enjoy. It's so hard to find both of those things in a job.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's awesome news hun. I was working somewhere for 2 years and the kept extending my contract but they never made me permanent because they wanted to save money.

Very happy youre clearly working somewhere nicer and somewhere you enjoy. It's so hard to find both of those things in a job.
You couldn't be more right, dear <3 I work at postal services and am very lucky the supervisor is a very nice and relaxed dude. He can stress out but he sure knows how to be humnan and not like an arrogant jerk. And I can be placed at many different shifts and we're understaffed. So that sure counts too ;)

I’m on the fence whether I get Smash Ultimate or not. I have the money and it looks pretty good, but £60 is a lot for a game I’m not 100% sure I’ll enjoy. I did enjoy the story mode in the older games in the series, but Smash4 on the 3ds was pretty disappointing. Anyone here willing to vouch for how good it is?

I’m on the fence whether I get Smash Ultimate or not. I have the money and it looks pretty good, but £60 is a lot for a game I’m not 100% sure I’ll enjoy. I did enjoy the story mode in the older games in the series, but Smash4 on the 3ds was pretty disappointing. Anyone here willing to vouch for how good it is?

It has SO much content but there is very little that's new.

I personally don't like the single player campaign or the inclusion of Spirits so all i've ended up doing is playing the standard Smash mode.

It feels different from previous games too with most moves being kill moves. The assist trophies can also be pretty irritating and the CPUs at high levels are horribly spammy.

It's worth it for the amount of content alone but i havent taken as much enjoyment from it as I'd hoped to.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I just found out that the GM of the Chicago Blackhawks fired Joel Quenneville, who has been the head coach of the franchise since 2008. It was kind of shocking to hear. I mean I knew the Hawks missed the Playoffs last year, which was the first time in awhile they didn't even make it. And apparently they weren't doing well at all with the start of the season, and I guess Queneville took the blame...

His legacy will live on though, he is a great coach afterall, he led the Hawks to 3 Stanley Cups and they've made the playoffs every year since 2008 except last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom