• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bank and Shop Suggestions

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Guys, anyone know how I can unsubscribe from the Lorule Lounge? I don't mind the concept, but I find I don't use it anyway and it clutters up my newsfeed with stuff I don't care about. I've been looking through the options, but couldn't find anything.
Instead of that, why not simply unwatch the forum? That's what I'm gonna do at this point

I've never watched it in the first place. I browse the forum using the "New Posts" link at the top, and to my knowledge you can't hide subforums from that.

please readd the thing from the old shop apparently that lets you add your own emotes at a price. Maybe make it so they need to be reviewed by Ana dmin first though or some thing

THEBESTEMOTES opt out. Or jug make an option. I have ad block on my computer but not on my phone.
You don't even need Adblock. You can block emotes on your profile settings. So essentially there's already a free opt-out.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
THEBESTEMOTES opt out. Or jug make an option. I have ad block on my computer but not on my phone.
Jamie made a blocker for us ages ago when they were first being uploaded. If you go to your preferences (http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/account/preferences) and scroll down to "Block Smilies" you can input the codes individually followed by a comma to separate them, or you can type in THEBESTEMOTES~ to block all the large ones from parsing.

Ninja

Well well well
1. Rupee charge for entering giveaways. Could be an incentive for users to post more and create threads to get a “ticket” for valid entry. Maybe 1000 rupees?

2. Amending name change policy to allow paid name changes but at a significant rupee cost, perhaps 5000? That way it’s still a once in awhile thing and won’t confuse people as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom