• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Poor guy :kawaii: I hope he gets better ASAP!!
Good news! We got him to the vets just in time! He is expected to make a quick recovery, but he needs to be kept in for the next 48 hours. He’s been put on a special diet because this was caused by his greediness (he kept stealing kitten food and put on weight, which contributed to his problem).

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I want to un see the episode of greys anatomy where the dude minces his fingers and the doc is just squishing one of the fingers that's still connected.....while it's in the mincer.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I'm only 15 but it legitimately seems like my life is closing up. Not like I'm gonna die, but it feels like everything good is ending prematurely and without being replaced. It feels like soon I will have nothing and I will just be a some sort of mindless monster roaming the earth.

I know it sounds really melodramatic, and maybe it has something to do with me working on a History project all day only for there to be more fighting and homework and headaches. However, every living creature I know is upset with me for one reason or another; I can even feel how irritated my dog is with me.

I'm not usually like this, but a series of events have happened that somehow managed to get rid of most things I still hold on to.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Had a few too many Friday night and started talking about my emotions. Now I gotta deal with those emotions and talk to the people involved. Love it.

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
Just what to do when my brother gets here for now.
That and plaguing thoughts that mean little to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom