• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Christmas treats

Christmas is almost upon us and with it comes the many chocolates and sweets and treats that only appear during festive times.

From eggnog to yule logs and my personal favourites Cadbury's Festive Friends, which are some of your favourite Christmas treats.

(I don't know if yule logs are just an English thing, sorry if it is, Murica).

We do have yule logs, my aunt brings one to our house every year :). My favorite Christmas treats are eggnog, fudge, peppermint bark, gingerbread men, anything red velvet, hot chocolate (with marshmellows), gingerbread houses, and candy canes :) I made sure to research Christmas treats so I could type them all down

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Hershey's mint truffles are my guilty pleasure. @Shroom You heard me, I said mint.

Also, cookies. Specifically, cocoa and peanut butter chip cookies are so wonderful. Also kahlua in creme if it counts... that's festive. :goron:

How do I dislike a post, or go back to prevent someone from posting???

Egg nog is great this time of year, and I also associate those little candy bars with Christmas, specifically Krackles (they're probably called something else in other countries, but they're essentially little Crunch bars). Candy canes are a staple, and there's pretty much every flavor now. Ginger snaps and sugar cookies are another staple for me.

Long story short: mint and chocolate together is a sin, and pass me any and all nog.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Egg nog makes me want to vom. There are so many things that I used to love that I can’t have anymore because of this damn Celiac :kawaii: Like the Pillsbury sugar cookies with lil snowmen and such on them.. Ugh. But I enjoy hot chocolate, my nana’s chocolate peanut butter fudge, the peppermint crunch junior mints, and candy canes! And a delicious ham on Christmas.

Ninja

Well well well
Eggnog and alcohol.
Gingerbread cookies, warmed.
Pumpkin pies.
The best treat of all is dinner with the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom