• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

5/10

Spent most of the day being disappointed and irritated by people and not finding it wise to speak my mind.

On the plus side i got Pokemon Let's Go Eevee with a Pokeball Plus and a free plushie Eevee head keychain.

I'm enjoying the game. I dont want to delve into the sure to be nightmare of trying to sync my phone and the ball and the game and the Switch all together though... maybe one day when i'm feeling brave.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
10/10

Any day wherein your crew can successfully process 5 buses full of geriatrics and a high school debate team is a good day.

f71.gif

3/10

Couldnt nail an interview for an immediate start job for something i've done before and funds are running low.

I don't feel good about myself and things are starting to feeling difficult again.

5/10

I got a job!!

...but had to turn it down because the application didn't tell me everything.
Didnt tell me i'd only work three days.
Not a week, ever.

Nice to know i was the strongest candidtate though but it ****ing sucks i still don't have a job.

Got some yam cake though. So that's good.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
5/10

I got a job!!

...but had to turn it down because the application didn't tell me everything.
Didnt tell me i'd only work three days.
Not a week, ever.

Nice to know i was the strongest candidtate though but it ****ing sucks i still don't have a job.

Got some yam cake though. So that's good.

hate companies that pull this ****, i've had a few that've said "you'll be working part-time hours and won't be paid for any training we send you for" when the application has stated full time and all training costs covered...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom