• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I went to see the Nutcracker and the Four Realms with a friend and it ****ing sucked, then I smashed my ****ing phone and I have a follow up call from my counsellor tomorrow and I wont be able to take the ****ing call.

I have to spend money i barely have to get my ****ing phone replaced and the replacement will be ready when Let's Go is due to be delivered so I probably wont be in the ****ing house.

Im so ****ing stressed right now and I hate it. I hate the ****ing weather too, cold and dark sucks, I feel like that far too ****ing much for the weather to be joining in too.

**** sake.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I went to see the Nutcracker and the Four Realms with a friend and it ****ing sucked, then I smashed my ****ing phone and I have a follow up call from my counsellor tomorrow and I wont be able to take the ****ing call.

I have to spend money i barely have to get my ****ing phone replaced and the replacement will be ready when Let's Go is due to be delivered so I probably wont be in the ****ing house.

Im so ****ing stressed right now and I hate it. I hate the ****ing weather too, cold and dark sucks, I feel like that far too ****ing much for the weather to be joining in too.

**** sake.

It looked like it would suck so I am not surprised there.

Is it possible to get the councellor to call a different phone? Like if anyone in your house is around for you to borrow one of their phones?

Big hugs spirit<3

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I think I've finally came to terms with my grandfathers death. It only took me a week. Death can be one of the most heartbreaking yet peaceful things I've ever seen. You're happy that they aren't suffering, but you're sad they are gone. I'm just glad I was in the hospital room when he took his final breath. It was peaceful and yet hurt at the same time. The military service was the part that really made me cry, but it was beautiful. Also, those guns are really loud from 7 meters away. What a coincidence that as I was just typing that last sentence I heard my mom listening to the video of it. Taps is such a beautiful song.

Feeling ****ing miserable today but I managed to get my phone replaced before my counsellor called. Lucky.

Im excited for Pokemon Let's Go tomorrow i'm hoping it cheers me up if i bomb my interview tomorrow.

Zachie

Moo
Feeling ****ing miserable today but I managed to get my phone replaced before my counsellor called. Lucky.

Im excited for Pokemon Let's Go tomorrow i'm hoping it cheers me up if i bomb my interview tomorrow.
You got this! Just think of the cute Pikachu or Eevee waiting for you! You wouldn’t want to let them down :D

Zachie

Moo
I think i get a free plushie keychain from Nintendo too. Gonna put it on my keys :)
I believe we get a plush pokeball here! I remember there being something about a keychain with my original pre order of the console, but I’m not getting that anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom