• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

I keep dreaming of dead relatives and people who i've recently lost. They're always angry too and it is heartbreaking and scary.

Weird thing is that they're not angry with me, theyre just angry about things while i'm there.

Either way it happens every time i dream for the last month or so and it is really freaking me out and upsetting me.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I had a dream that I entered a competition I should have won but had to use the bathroom and when I got out some random kid from school I don't like very much won. The competition wasn't even during school.

Maybe it means I am jealous?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreampt I was fighting in a SoulCalibur tournament. For real not like a gaming tournament but actually fighting the characters. And I told Azwel he looked like Rob Zombie. @Spirit was there in the spectator area telling me she always knew I'd make it haha!

I had a dream that I was apparently a mass murderer that killed 163 people (I'm not sure of the relevance of this number), one after another in a shopping centre, with a knife. I had no recollection of this as I had some personality disorder or something.

The only thing the police did was fly round in a helicopter as I sat on a bench with my hood up, texting a random person (on an impossibly small phone that had an autocorrect problem) that I needed to see a psychiatrist and that it wasn't me who was the killer. Then some random guy sat next to me and joked that maybe the helicopters were after me, which I then responded by admitting that they were. He didn't care for some reason.

That dream was weird and sort of traumatic because I'm the calmest and least violent person I know.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I dreamed that the Sun refused to go down. Normally around this time of the year the Sun goes down around 16.30 pm but for some odd reason the daylight was still there even around 9.45pm.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
So the last 3 nights I have been having nightmares. The first night I had a dream where someone broke into my house and started strangling my while I was asleep. The next night I had a dream where I was trapped in a room with a bunch of people and a big man would come in every night and torture one of us to death. Last night I had a dream where my shirt got stuck on something while I was running away from someone and I woke up right when they got to me. It’s really annoying because I will wake up in the middle of the night because of these dreams and then I become unable to sleep again.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreampt my friends ferret was staying at this country house, and in real life he is keeping it in his student apartment which he is not allowed to do.

Anyway the ferret (which could now talk in the dream) was not supposed to be where she was either. Angela Lansbury spotted the ferret and immediately ran across the field outside to try an alert the authorities but I got my wand out and after missing with two avada kedavras due to the distance she finally hid in a cottage which I blew up with her inside.

Crisis Averted!

Also for some reason I was Santa Claus in the dream

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Last night I dreamt that students were illegally smuggling piranha plants into Hogwarts and the plants fought each other and tore each other up causing new plants to split apart and grow and eventually the entire school was covered in vines full of thousands of piranha plants indiscriminately attacking and eating people and the school got flooded because of this and it was a disaster. In this dream I had to escape the school by swimming through the hallways while dodging hungry plants. It would have made an interesting video game.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom